This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • madsaa
    User
    Member since March 28, 2018

BF4DB Profile:

https://bf4db.com/player/177823273

Banreason:

Suspicious stats

Appeal:

Hi there. I returned to playing BF4 as I got a new computer about a week ago - only to notice that I can't play on a bunch of servers due to "Suspicious stats" I realize this is because I win/kill traded on a server about 2-3 years ago. I really hope to get this ban lifted so I can play this great game in my spare time, and I wont make the same mistake again.

information:

I realize that I should add a battlereport showcasing where I did tradekilling but being the noob that I am and not knowing about bf4db (it wasn't around last time I played) I tried to clear my stats with the premium feature at an attempt to fix/lift the ban (didn't realize why I was being kicked out of every server). I take full responsibility for the tradekilling and I hope that you will consider unbanning me so I can play on proper servers again.

Sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause and have a great day, whatever your decision on this may be.

• madsaa
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Can you please provide the killtrading battlereports here?

• madsaa
    User

Hello Scavenger, I unfortunately removed all battle reports so I cannot provide them. :/

• madsaa
    Administrator

• madsaa
    User

I do not remember those matches, as it is a very long time ago. I have never cheated if that is what you are refering to.

• madsaa
    Administrator

Well to be honest, I do not often see legitimate ways to achieve those kind of statistics in a normal game.

On snipers, maybe. But especially the last report I listed is interesting.

• madsaa
    User

I like to see myself as a pretty good player, and IMO those statistics are very good but also achievable

• madsaa
    Administrator

• madsaa
    User

I don't see why not to be honest, the game was 2000 tickets long

• madsaa
    Administrator

The KPM on that locker report is 6,57, which means you made headshots back to back in a very short amount of time, even for a locker match that KPM is far above average.

Do you have any other explanation?

• madsaa
    User

I don't know how to justify this, this being so long time ago - I can only say that I haven't hacked and I am not banned from EA so that proves that statement.

• madsaa
    Administrator

There is a reason we exist you know. I think there is plenty of evidence your stats are not only caused by statpadding. I will not remove your ban.

I suggest you to read our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED