• deathring117
    User
    Member since July 05, 2017

I have had countless banned players show up and hack without any kick. Does this plugin not work? Only on ranked mode? I run official on my server to keep it full but nightly seems a hacker shows. Tonight it was TariqZiadAlqiq. 

https://bf4db.com/player/1525913107

Banned but still able to join and hack for as long as he wants.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/892611221968761600/891318140/

Any help would be appreciated.

DR

• deathring117
    User
    Member since July 18, 2017

This plugin will protect your server from cheaters using our extensive and trusted ban list. Any cheater caught on this server that is banned on BF4DB.com will be removed. This plugin will also work on Official servers and will keep cheaters from spawning.So don‘t worry about this , they can't spawn

• deathring117
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

With the recent serverside patch upgrading to the server build R59 will remove the commands BF4DB used to administrate on official servers.

We suggest you switching your server's preset mode to ranked. Eventhough it is quite a bit more work to keep a ranked server full and running it is worth it.

Unfortunately there is not much we can do about it as removing admin rights entirely on official servers was DICE's intention.

The BF4DB plugin remains 100% functional on ranked servers.

~MXT

• deathring117
    User

Thanks MXT. When was this patch initiated? I had been able to utilize PB console to "kick" players up until about a week ago. Now I have no control at all. I have tried switching to ranked mode several times. Once I do server population drops to regulars, and that is not enough to even fill by half. Dice really stuck it to us on this one. I really can't understand why they would remove all power in official mode if they are not going to police hackers. 

Appreciate your honest response!

DR

• deathring117
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hi DR,

The new server patch was pushed about a week ago, when you noticed the change. While they fixed the exploits that were used by hackers to crash servers, they also patched all PB commands that we used to keep Official servers clean. 

Unortunately, as I posted in my latest news article and as MXT said, the only way to use our plugin is to switch to Ranked mode. We understand it will make it more difficult to populate, though. It's kind of a win/lose with this patch. No more crashers at the expense of losing Official administration. Wish we had better news for you. 

• deathring117
    User

Sovereign_Skies,

Thank you for the update. I will take a look at your news article. I really appreciate the time you guys take to keep things running and responding to my thread.

DR