This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AkkadianAssassin
    User
    Member since January 07, 2018

Hi, I'm Jasen,  just wondering what it takes to get me off of this ban list. I'm not banned at all from Origin. I haven't played Battlefield 4 much in a long time.  I realized I cant play on most servers other NO KILL severs, and were's the fun in that.  Our clan has gone back to a BF4 server and my son wants me to buy him a copy of BF4, my wife has her copy of BF4.  A long time ago,I was helping my wife get her phantom tags in a phantom tag server.  Then an admin of a server came on and asked why  Im here, " you have all your stuff".  As I was typing back to him trying to tell him I'm here with my wife helping her find the hidden tags.  Before I could type that in, he banned me from the server.  That's all I can think of  why I'm on this list.  I checked my name with all the other stat programs,  why is this the only one showing me a bad report?  What will it take to get me off of this ban list so I can play with my family  again?  Looking at my stats, I'm just a average player, what's the next step?  Thank you!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/AkkadianAssassin/stats/235479545/pc/

• AkkadianAssassin
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Claim your soldier and then we can process your appeal. 

• AkkadianAssassin
    User

Sorry, not really good with forums, I'm logged into  this webpage with this soldier , when I search  my name it's not giving me the option to claim my soldier.  Because I've already claimed it. HELLPPPPP!  LOL
  • AkkadianAssassin
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/235479545

Click the blue claim button and follow the instructions from there :)

• AkkadianAssassin
    User

There, I think I got my soldier claimed.

• AkkadianAssassin
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Thanks for your cooperation! Seems our sitebot banned you for the headshot stats on the p226. I did some digging in your old battlereports and found the games responsible for your headshot stats. It were all statpadding games from 2013/2014. I will set your case to clean. 

Mind that statpadding is still a violation of EA's ToS.

APPROVED