This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • leftyyedits
    User
    Member since August 04, 2020

Soldier Name: LeftyyEdits

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1320446249

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I was playing TDM with a couple friends and I was trash talking in the chat along with the majority of the lobby and someone (not sure if it was an admin.) threatened to ban me, thinking he wasn't being serious i said something like "no balls you wont" and sure enough he did. I wasn't recording that game because i would've never expected this to happen. I realize how stupid this sounds, but I cannot play almost any server now because of this regardless of if i've ever been on the server. I would really appreciate it if we could get this fixed so i can continue playing BF4.

Thanks so much,   -Leftyy

• leftyyedits
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

A4oupNi.png

Your ban has nothing to do with trashtalking but rather how you can use RAWR on vanilla maps, multiple times.

http://bf4cheatreport.com/brindex.php?rid=1276979238274749056

Apparently you can also one shot almost everytime with M16A4.

Any explanation?

• leftyyedits
    User
    Member since August 04, 2020

I only recently started playing bf4 again as i was locked out of my origin for a long time. I had put the rawr on my class back when bf4 was all through the website maybe a couple years ago using inspect element. Figured id see if it still worked when i joined the server and just messed around with it not thinking id get banned for something so small. Really not sure about the m16 thing to be honest with u. If the ban is already set in stone i guess it is what it is. All i have to say is i dont have a single hack installed on my pc. Thanks for your time. 

• leftyyedits
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"

I only recently started playing bf4 again as i was locked out of my origin for a long time. I had put the rawr on my class back when bf4 was all through the website maybe a couple years ago using inspect element. Figured id see if it still worked when i joined the server and just messed around with it not thinking id get banned for something so small. Really not sure about the m16 thing to be honest with u. If the ban is already set in stone i guess it is what it is. All i have to say is i dont have a single hack installed on my pc. Thanks for your time. 

leftyyedits
    You...added RAWR into your loadout using inspect element?

• leftyyedits
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I can only imagine that your attempt at saying you use inspect element to change your in-game load out is the equivalent of throwing a plate of al-dente pasta with hearty meatballs against the wall and seeing what sticks.

Plot twist, the only thing that stuck was your ban.

Appeal denied.