This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • redhippo
    User
    Member since January 14, 2018

BF4DB Profile:

https://bf4db.com/player/1399696507

Banreason:

Suspicious Stats

Appeal:

I have been playing BF franchise for a relatively long time and months ago after reaching the max level in BF1, I decided to come back to BF4 and play some modern weapon.

I was playing with my friend today on a server when message popped up saying

[BF4DB]MG-Fanatic-Hippo is banned for suspicious stats.

I can't remember the exact sentence. However, I was not kicked by the server and stayed there for several rounds as my friend kept playing there. This message just kept popping up. Several other players also got similar message saying he/she is banned for multihack or some other reason all the time but the server didn't kick them.

I was confused and somewhat curious about BF4DB. That is why I found my way here. Your page here said the cheating possibility of my account is 100%.

I checked my diagram and didn't seem to understand what is wrong. As it was my 1st time visiting this site, I called some of my friends who reported hackers here. They told me that my diagram was not something crazy.

I tried my best to recall. I did do something bad in game. Long ago, I rented a server with my friends to unlock some weapons and gadgets that requires both grind and luck. We also tried to find out how far can we make headshots possible. I achieved a ridiculous 1700+ meter headshot and one of my friends even did 2400+ (at least 2000+). I knew that was not possible in regular gameplay. We ended up landing choppers outside the boundary and shooting each other a lot. We thought it was fun and earned a great amount of XP(back then headshot kill distance will become XP like what is happening in BF1). We didn't do this to get insane KDr or statpadding on purpose.

I told other guys about our experiments and considered the XP gained is a by-product. I knew it is somehow not good but I was not meant to exploit the game mechanism. After that, I just played the game as a normal player.

Note that I prefer 60hp server to get quick kills in order to unlock accesories faster these days.

Even I was not kicked back then, I am haunted by the message. I had followed the guide and claimed my EA account in this website.

Please help me!

• redhippo
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

• redhippo
    User

About the recording:

OK, I'll try to record a game at this weekend. 

However, I have to say in advance that I'd probably fail. Knowing someone is watching or someone will be watching always hinders my performance. Bearing audience in mind makes me really nervous. This kind of embarrasment even happens in single-player campaign play-through with minimal difficulty.

As a media worker, I made a serie of videos called Encyclopedia of Weaponry in Battlefield 1, in my first language of course. I was really eager to show my gameplay to fans as I knew decent real-world history of certain firearms and want to communicate with them. I tried both live-streaming and recording several times. They all just ended up with failures. I was too afraid of being bad in game, and this mindset made me bad in game.(So I just screen cap Youtubers as some material.)

In this case, I guess my recordings would probably be catastrophic. Because I will be clarifying myself to a relatively demanding standard--maintaining HKSR and SPM at same time.

About my aim:

I do NOT aim for the head. I always aim for upper torso in close to medium range. I will do spray and pray in long range gunfight. That is why I call myself machine gun fanatic. I don't like MG4 or AEK-971 in game and consider myself really terrible with them. The muzzle climbs are crazy even with muzzle brake and AFG attached. I tried a lot to use them to their best capability with different accesories. Sarcastically, these efforts made the stats better than weapons I prefer, say M249. About the headshot kill with those 2 weapons-- the ridiculous muzzle climb of those 2 fast firing weapons just did the headshot for me even I was aiming for the upper torso. 

As with AWS and Galil ACE Carbine, they are superb. I knew I did some amazing job with them.

I would argue that constantly switching between BF4 and BF1 affects my gameplay. Because BF1 is all about hold the left-button down and drag the mouse, while BF4 is all about tap-firing techniques. I would be as bad as shooting LMG at a stealth jet in BF4, forgetting to slide around corner in BF1. But occasionally, I would be better at BF4 close quarter battle if I just quit BF1 and hop in a modern combat just for no reason.

With that said,

If I failed to upload a qualified gameplay recording to Youtube, which is the maximum possible thing to happen. You guys could do things you see fit. I would not try so hard to accomplish something I simply can't in a game. It's just a game anyway. I've got BF1 as plan B, though with all the workd done to make a encyclopedia. I was fed up with BF1 and sometimes tend to vomit.

One more thing to note, I DO appreciate your effort to eliminate hakcers and cheaters in game as a 3rd party plugin while the official punkbuster did nothing good other than kick legit players out. . This could have been marvelous for any gamers who still enjoys playing BF4.

However, I just feel obliged to say there is something is not right. I came across some gamers who performed so well, topping scoreboards, carrying the whole team,going on killing spree as infantry, tankman and pilot, checking their six whenever foes sneak up and always being tactical, cautious and aggresive at the right time. Once I went into spectator mode to watch them, they suddenly became normal guys, maybe just a little bit above avarage. After all the spectators quit, they were decent again. I don't make hackusations as I don't have the proof. They just seemed to be normal gamers when I spectated. My recording just proved them innocent. This site's name is Battlefield 4 Database. So after being tagged as a cheater here myself, my curiosity led to extensive use of this site. I just looked up their IDs. In most cases, your site says their cheating possibilities are 0%. Some friends visited your site very often(we tend to squad up a lot, meaning they met those guys I mentioned a lot) said they had reported same bunch of guys multiple times. In most cases, those guys were deemed clean here. As an MSSc, I studied Statistics at university. Their stats would be stastically normal if there were no peaks or erratic changes. So, maybe their stats were really good from the very beginning. Maybe their stats are coherently good all the way. Maybe they just felt tired while I was spectating. Maybe they took a break and were back on full strength after I quit spectator mode.

I didn't play BF4 for a whole week because I was busy at work. When I hit that desktop icon again, I found myself tagged as cheater. I was really angry at first. Thank you for your patient query that calmed me down. BF4DB is a very interesting site, maybe more interesting than the game itself to some extent. When I used this site following my occupational habbit and asked around(those "good" gamers mentioned above), it turn out to be quite bizzare. Then I looked up 2 close friends of mine here in this site. They were better at the game than me back then. One went AFK as he got married, the other one had left home for military service years ago and haven't play BF ever since. I had watched them play the game with my naked eyes and guess what, their cheating possibilities here were quite high like some 80%. 

Last year, I was quite pleased when going back to BF4. I thought I steadily outplayed myself day by day. Then I got this hackusation. Fine.

So much for my complaint. If I managed to record the qualified gameplay, I'll happily clarify myself. If not, do as you see fit.

Thank you.

• redhippo
    Administrator

@AAAA, please do not post in appeals.

• redhippo
    Administrator

As there has been no reply since 2 weeks, I will give you a deadline of 48h to provide the footage. If nothing is provided within this timeframe, the appeal will be denied.

• redhippo
    User

Interesting, how do u know I just came online here on BF4DB? I was typing while "BOOP".

Too busy at work to do the things u required, I am not a moron who stay up late for a game.

I CAN'T record the game footage.

Do  as you see fit.

• redhippo
    Administrator

I saw your username pop-up here:

a6gud4B.png

As you are not able to provide the footage, I will deny the appeal. Please read our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED