This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • OceaNoot
    User
    Member since June 23, 2020

Soldier Name: OceaNoot

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1003546580513

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes, I have claimed my soldier in order to submit this ban appeal.

Appeal: Hello, I've recently been thinking about coming back to BF4 because I have played it as a teenager and I really miss the game. I played one match today and right after that match when I logged into to another server I got kicked by an admin saying that I have been banned for ''Suspicious Stats''. I really dont know why I got banned. I am not saying that this ban is a false ban, I used to play BF4 on my console and bought it for pc until I realized that I my laptop wasn't powerful enough to run the game properly, as a matter of fact I lent my account to an old friend of mine who used to play BF4 with me on console. After seeing that my account was banned I asked my friend if he used any kind of software that could give him some sort of advantage in game... He told me that he never used any kinds of cheats nor hacks to exploit the game, to be honest I dont really trust him because after seeing the proof that was posted 11 months ago about my reports, I can clearly tell that hacks were used in my account. Now I've changed all my account info and password so he wont be able to log back in. I guess an unban will be difficult to obtain but at least ill give it a try. It would be very pleasant of you to unban my account from your servers so I can play the game without problems, I can assure you that I dont use cheats, I've never tried cheats and I dont really know much about hacking softwares and all that stuff... Have a nice day and good luck.

Regards, OceaNoot

• OceaNoot
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Yes it does appear your account was used to cheat from June 23, 2019 to June 29, 2019 and was under the control of that person in April 17th 2019 so the account ban will remain. If it was your friend who had access to the account during that time then you know who to talk to about the ban. If it was stolen at that time then you can contact EA support or get your account security info for suspect logins from EA

• OceaNoot
    User
    Member since June 23, 2020

Is there really no possible way to take away the ban ? It is really annoying to buy the game and come back to play it and realize that I am banned from most of the populated servers...

• OceaNoot
    Retired Staff

Unfortunately, no. If an account was used to cheat with then the ban will remain. This is done because people will cheat with an account and use the excuse that it was stolen as an attempt at a free pass to get out of a ban. It also leads server owners to question our motives and the integrity of our bans. If an account that was clearly used to cheat with was unbanned by us then people would assume we play favorites and protect cheaters.

• OceaNoot
    Retired Staff

Where are you from and where is your friend from?

• OceaNoot
    Retired Staff

No response from OP.

Closing thread.