This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • JackyboyBF4
    User
    Member since June 01, 2019

Soldier Name: JackyboyBF4

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:Hello I have been playing on FPSG or Ozy on OC servers and i was popping off i straight up wasn't cheating i got a lot of head-shots with the ace CQB and the 44 mag Which both are guns the are extremely efficient at getting head-shots i do NOTtolerate cheaters and i would never never NEVER cheat. Please look into this i really enjoy playing bf4 and i want to get back into it.

I do not have recordings of me playing as my computer is quite shitty but if required i can record some gameplay of me using these weapons and popping off. :)

Thanks in advance JackyboyBF4

• JackyboyBF4
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1133319207525444928/1014261683/

Record a video replicating the same performance in this specific battlereport.

Using the same weapon on the same map. achieving similar HSKR/KD/KPM, etc.

Minimal resolution required 720p. Upload it to Youtube within 72 hours.

If you agreed to that, your ban will be lifted temporarily for you to record the footage.

• JackyboyBF4
    Administrator

If there's no response from Op in 24 hours, the appeal would be denied.

• JackyboyBF4
    User

"

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1133319207525444928/1014261683/

Record a video replicating the same performance in this specific battlereport.

Using the same weapon on the same map. achieving similar HSKR/KD/KPM, etc.

Minimal resolution required 720p. Upload it to Youtube within 72 hours.

If you agreed to that, your ban will be lifted temporarily for you to record the footage.

Riotranz
    I agree to these terms but i cant join a server atm so lemme know once im unbanned and ill try to get as close as i can to those stats i am a bit hung over so.

• JackyboyBF4
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

Are you going to be hungover for the next 72 hours?
  • JackyboyBF4
    Administrator

72 hours started from now.

• JackyboyBF4
    User

"
    Are you going to be hungover for the next 72 hours?
    Supervillain321
    No. im still waiting on unban to prove im not cheating

• JackyboyBF4
    User

"

72 hours started from now.

Riotranz
    when are you going to unban?

• JackyboyBF4
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You are not banned by us, at least temporarily. If you can't join any servers that's your problem.

• JackyboyBF4
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=&uid=JackyboyBF4&cnt=100&startdate=

For someone who regularly gets insane amounts of headshots every single game, you seem to be overly worried about how much time you have to record.  You were unbanned from bf4db the moment riotranz said your time started.  Looking at your past rounds you should be ok to replicate at least 60% HSKR on an average round, and 80% on a good round.  You may be hung over now, but you have 3 days to do it.  My guess is you can't do it without cheats, and "hungover" is an excuse to get more time before you buy another account.  Good luck with your video, but we all know it either doesn't show up, or it shows up with obvious aimbot.

• JackyboyBF4
    User

"

http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=&uid=JackyboyBF4&cnt=100&startdate=

For someone who regularly gets insane amounts of headshots every single game, you seem to be overly worried about how much time you have to record.  You were unbanned from bf4db the moment riotranz said your time started.  Looking at your past rounds you should be ok to replicate at least 60% HSKR on an average round, and 80% on a good round.  You may be hung over now, but you have 3 days to do it.  My guess is you can't do it without cheats, and "hungover" is an excuse to get more time before you buy another account.  Good luck with your video, but we all know it either doesn't show up, or it shows up with obvious aimbot.

Supervillain321
    i still cant get on any server but i cant wait to prove you wrong

• JackyboyBF4
    User
    Member since August 14, 2018

Really guys? Really?

• JackyboyBF4
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal Denied.