This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • CarlosSniper66
    User
    Member since March 30, 2018

?

• CarlosSniper66
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Thanks for your cooperation. You are banned because your current account is linked to one that was already banned by us. Below is one example of a link.

UsA6tyq.png

• CarlosSniper66
    User

That other account, C4rlosG4m3r, I'm no longer using. Because like I said, I was wrongly banned by the punkbuster. If you search the account CarlosSniper66, you will see that there is no ban.

• CarlosSniper66
    Administrator

If the pb violation was wrong, then you have to wait for it to get lifted. Until then your bans will not be removed.

• CarlosSniper66
    User
    Member since April 14, 2018

I was also banned for linked account in BF4, whatever that means.  I contacted evenbalance but the seems to be the right forum.  I have never used a hack and never shared my account info.  I am a older guy who just plays Conquest Large for fun.  What are my options? Who do I need to email, etc.?  Saber47

• CarlosSniper66
    User

And if I cancel this Origin account, my ban disappears or not

• CarlosSniper66
    User

?

• CarlosSniper66
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

If you cancel your Origin account your ban will not disappear and any account that you buy from here on out will be linked to this account and subsequently banned.

• CarlosSniper66
    Administrator

As Cuban already mentioned, we can not help you unless EB has removed their violation. If this happens, it will be announced on their website: http://www.evenbalance.com/games.php

You may create an appeal for both accounts then.

/closed