This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • LostDamn52
    User
    Member since May 28, 2020

Soldier Name: LostDamn52
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1053249770
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: I've never used a cheating or hacking tools in Battlefield 4 before, I've just recently realized that i got banned for suspicious stat, is it because i keep spamming helicopter and get kills or getting too many kills from using support class? I don't know anything about K/D, I usually just get into the server, play some games and have fun. Is it wrong for having too many kills? If so, then I'm sorry but please unbanned me so i can continue have fun with my friends

• LostDamn52
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

It looks like you were possibly banned because of the high HSKR on your L86A1.

Did you stat pad with friends?

• LostDamn52
    User

What's a stat pad if you don't mind i asked? Also, L86a1 is one of my favorite gun, because it's very accurate and yes i did always used it but it's because it's my favorite

• LostDamn52
    User

Also in addition, the guy that report me for suspicious stat has been banned for aimbot as well

• LostDamn52
    Retired Staff

Stat padding is when you join a server with friends for the purpose of unlocking attachments and guns for a class. This can lead to suspicious statistics.

You have nearly a 70% HSKR with the L86A1. You would need to provide battle reports that can back up such a statistic.

• LostDamn52
    User

Oh yeah, i did join a couple attachment unlock server before with some of my friend, probably that's why the kill rate is quite high but i thought those are legal?

• LostDamn52
    User

If needed to provide battle reports, any steps you could teach me to give it? Didn't check out my battle reports before

• LostDamn52
    Retired Staff

Start looking for them here: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/LostDamn52/battlereports/1053249770/pc/
  • LostDamn52
    User

I tried to press view report but came out error though

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/607184652316460864/1053249770/

when i click one of it, this came out, said that failed to load report

• LostDamn52
    Retired Staff

You can use bf4cheatreport.com to locate battle reports as well.

• LostDamn52
    User

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1092713771572472064/1053249770/

how to narrow the battle report to 2014? or even back in time cuz i've been trying to look back to my old battle report but can't, request for help thanks.

Also, this is the latest i could find in 2018, not the stat pad gaming server but its one of the battle report shows that i love L86A1

• LostDamn52
    User

Also the last time i do those attachment or weapon unlock server, it's almost likes years ago, probably dated back in 2014 or even much more back in time, i try to use bf4cheatreport to find and open battle report from those year but it keeps only shown battle reports from 2018 to current, any method to find reports at 2014? 

• LostDamn52
    User

Umm any reply on this matter?

• LostDamn52
    Retired Staff

If you can't find battle reports that explain the statistics your ban appeal will be denied. We can't just got by your word.

• LostDamn52
    User

But it was the battle report technical issues, it's not that I don't want to show you, it's that my last recent play is really from a long time ago, like from 2012-2014. I want to show you guys the report, but it doesn't work, EA and DICE literally drop the battle report system and it doesn't worked anymore and the bf4cheatreport only show year 2018 to current year. How am i suppose to show you when the system literally doesn't worked? I'm still able to get testimony from my friend if you want to.