This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • phazonblood
    User
    Member since March 09, 2019

Soldier Name: phazonblood
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/278035180

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.
    Appeal: I come back after years of not playing to constantly being kicked by servers and not knowing why until one of them told me I was banned on here for "Suspicious Stats." I looked at stats here and the 24/7fairplay and I guess my insane REX stats and the CS-LR flagged me and I only remember using them on a kill trade server to unlock stuff for them because I can't aim worth anything. I also really appreciate someone actually making a system/plugin that bans based on stats, I remember seeing people with hundreds of kills with TUGS back in BF3 and wondering how they got away with it on battlelog. Thanks for this system and I hope I can provide whatever you need for my appeal!

• phazonblood
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Please provide the battlereports that show you killtrading.

Edit: nvm, those are currently bugged and not visible. Please allow a few minutes so I can check your profile.

• phazonblood
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Can not find anything to worry about. Stats indeed seem to be caused by statpadding seeing the low KPM.

I do advise you to never boost / killtrade / statpad, as this could eventually lead to your account getting suspended by FairFight.

APPROVED