This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Salty-nerdrage
    User
    Member since March 03, 2020

Soldier Name: Salty-Nerdrage

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/Salty-nerdrage

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: YES

Appeal: I have no clue why I got banned I guess "guilty till innocent" this day and age. I and a few buddies were playing in a server for a few hours had a bunch of people complaining I was using the shotgun had 5 admins spectate me "they even said they were" then I got banned for suspicious stats. I guess blasting people with a shotgun raises some eyebrows. 

I've played this game for years on PS4 not so much on PC I'm also an avid streamer "https://www.twitch.tv/retro_live_gaming" I don't stream BF4 but I do COD MW you can see I am actually really good at shooters. The fact people kept running at me and I shot them or I knew "peak points" and would peak, shoot, peak, shoot and get headshots or rock them with the shotty does not make me a cheater.

Even my friends were laughing with confusion in our discord when it happened I even had one of them take a picture of the ban message kind of sad that people get banned for simply having a good night/being good. 

You can look at all shooter stats from COD MW  to Apex to anything else I play.  I just cannot fathom this abuse from server admins just because they lost even though 5 of them spectated me they even ran a vote to kick which did not pass so then I got banned for suspicious stats.

I am here to appeal this and prove my innocents anyway that I can. Like I said just being good at something does not make you a cheater. I don't know how many times I've seen doctor disrespect or shroud get banned on live stream just because they're good.

Yesterday I was playing like crap so much so I stopped playing the night before I was doing good, its hit or miss on a lot of levels tonight was just as good night playing with my buddies.

If you need anything let me know

• Salty-nerdrage
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

• Salty-nerdrage
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

With this it is impossible to get that. As in, with buckshot full choke shotgun it is impossible to have high accuracy and insanely high hs rate. Also this and so on. You had an interesting day according to bf4cr (ss and link). Mind explaining how all of a sudden you turned into a hs god even where it is physically impossible (aka shotgun pellets mechanic)?

• Salty-nerdrage
    User

"

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1234127550931779136/1081399829/

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1234804028136857152/1081399829/

We are wondering how did you go from 0% HSKR to 84% HSKR using the same weapon in a day.

The matches you posted one was a very good round the other was 24-14. Like I said, this ban is based on speculation alone. Why would I pick up a cheat and ruin an account i've had for years? seems kind of stupid to me. 

in TDM its not hard to know the rush points especially when you play the same map over and over. Just because you cannot walk on the moon doesn't mean others cannot.

Riotranz

• Salty-nerdrage
    User

"

Hi,

With this it is impossible to get that. As in, with buckshot full choke shotgun it is impossible to have high accuracy and insanely high hs rate. Also this and so on. You had an interesting day according to bf4cr (ss and link). Mind explaining how all of a sudden you turned into a hs god even where it is physically impossible (aka shotgun pellets mechanic)?

Volt
    What about my saiga 12 accuracy?  76% or my HS on a lot of my other guns from years ago? 

As for the scout look at my overall stats for it. You're looking at me from a sheet/graph, not the map nor the situation. They were literally piling up on the hill in front of me peaking up. 
    • KILLS 7373
    • HEADSHOTS 4747
    • SHOTS FIRED 301301
    • ACCURACY 37.54 

37.54%

• Salty-nerdrage
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

“Why would I pick up a cheat and ruin an account i've had for years?”

Happens literally every day. None of this is based on speculation, but based on well known and documented weapon statistics and behavior. Since you have no other explanation other than “I had a good game” for the impossible stat improvements,

Appeal denied.