• LiLDRIP
    User
    Member since February 17, 2020

Hey BF4DB team and Community, so I have tried playing some BF4 recently, but I've been banned from most of the Servers due to your Anti-Cheat Plugin which I can understand but after som attempts on joining a few servers I did come over here and checked my accout, It says that I have been banned for aimbot... well the I looked at my stats and I don't really think that they are suspicous at all. Well but I did try some Weapons with my friends on empty servers a while back but thats the only thing that comes to mind. So after checking stats I did see that I got reported here for ''constant Headshot'' and thats the only report I have evere gotten here. I would realy like to get my account unbanned since BF4 is the only good Battlefield game I enjoy playing since BFV isn't realy that good of a game. 

I hope that we can resolve this Problem, and thanks for keeping the Servers clean.

• LiLDRIP
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

If the stats are due to stat padding, please provide the battle reports that show that.

• LiLDRIP
    User

Well I've looked and it was realy long ago and I don't realy think its because of that, It's not the fist time that I've been banned, I mean if you are down we can discuss this on discord if that is ok. And as my Ban states its not for suspicous stats its for Aimbot. And thanks for the fast reply.

• LiLDRIP
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your HSKR with the MG4 and TYPE88 are way too high and the KPM with those guns is elevated which does not indicate stat padding. Can you explain?

• LiLDRIP
    User

Good point, I mean I can't realy say anything about the Type88LMG since I can't really remember when I last played that gun, but what I can say is that the MG4 at it's own has low recoil and I used to play alot of locker/metro and played Bipods on LMG's, and its not realy hard to hit enemys with that high rate of fire and I do know that 44% HSKR is pretty high. Im not saying that Im a Godlike Battlefield player which I think Im absolutely not if you look at player's like Relaaa. At this point im kinda frustrated, I can send some screenshots of what is installed on my PC but I guess thats not rly good proof since I could easelly Uninstall Hacks/Cheats or whatever you wanna call it.