This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Diego_Gonzalezz
    User
    Member since December 18, 2017

Hello, please remove the ban from your servers. Since this account is not used cheats. Thank you.

https://bf4db.com/player/1794599858

• Diego_Gonzalezz
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You’ll need to claim your soldier to your account before we can process your appeal. 

• Diego_Gonzalezz
    User

Sorry, but I do not understand what you mean. How can I do it?

• Diego_Gonzalezz
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Click the "claim" button on the BF4DB profile you provided, then follow the instructions on that page.

• Diego_Gonzalezz
    User

Sorry, but I do not understand the difficulties with the translation
  • Diego_Gonzalezz
    User

Do I need to change my nickname to the same?
  • Diego_Gonzalezz
    Administrator

6DFoKDj.png

Click that button on this profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1794599858

We need a battlelog soldier linked to your profile so we can assure that we talk to the actual owner of the account. Use google translate to translate the instructions provided on that page.

• Diego_Gonzalezz
    User

I changed the tag

• Diego_Gonzalezz
    User

Done! What's next?

• Diego_Gonzalezz
    Administrator

You are linked in our system to this account: https://bf4db.com/player/1115996457

This account has been linked to a PB violation. Seeing you are using the same gravatar as the account with the PB violation, I assume the account is yours too?

• Diego_Gonzalezz
    User

Oh, I do not even know, I'm not playing from my computer. But generally I have 1 my personal account.
  • Diego_Gonzalezz
    Administrator

I am curious who's account it is then, as both the account you appeal for and the PB violation account have been active on the same IP and have been playing on the same server. Furthermore that gravatar is the same as the one you are using now as your BF4DB grav, making me believe the account is made with the same mail adress.

In short, if you are gonna admit it or not, that account with the PB violation is somehow connected to you. And because we do not only ban accounts, but also the person behind it, all the accounts that get connected to you will be banned too.

• Diego_Gonzalezz
    User

• Diego_Gonzalezz
    User

it looks like it's my cohabitants account.

• Diego_Gonzalezz
    Administrator

Can you prove this by providing me with battlereports from BEFORE that account got banned? So a few battlereports that show you playing together?