This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Methanonic
    User
    Member since March 27, 2018

Hello!

I am not a native English speaker , so if there is anything you don't understand , please let me know and i will explain that.

I am sure that I have never used any kind of cheat or such programs .

I am banned forsuspicious stats

https://bf4db.com/player/1872666852

i think i was banned because of the head shot rate of AK5C

it was 1 year ago and  i had my friend kill each other for score and to unlock new weapons.

Longest Nemesis Steak181

this is from 247fairplay and you can see i actually had a bad record of killing someone too many times

I didn't know i would get banned if i got a suspicious headshot rate , so i just kept doing that...

The head shot rate used to be 80% (I didn't use AK5C since then) and someday(well...maybe a week before?)i suddenly get banned from bf4db and other such services (Why wasn't i banned earlier?)

since then I played in a server which doesn't have a data check plugin in order to lower my head shot rate of AK5C (now it's 40%)

Despite of my effort I am still banned by BF4DB 

I am not able to join almost all the servers now,it really confuses me .

AND today I also got banned from the server I am playing these days! Because a guy searched BF4DB and regarded me as a hacker!

It was so heart-breaking....

I would appreciate it if admin of BF4DB could clarify my data and unban me. 

I have already claimed my game account.

I know my English is poor , I am so glad you try to understand what I mean.

Thank you.

• Methanonic
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

• Methanonic
    User

yes , as you can see we played for only 2 players.

and also this is where the 181 memesis kill come from , and i used AK5C

so can it be the evidence of my innocence?

• Methanonic
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I will first do a background check on your account. We've had a few other cases who tried to get away with cheating by masking their cheating with statpadding.

Give me half an hour to get everything sorted out. Will report back to you asap.

• Methanonic
    User

Yes ,thank you so much !

And if you have any questions, please let me know ,  i will answer them.

• Methanonic
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Did not need the 30 minutes fortunately. Checked your battlereports and found nothing strange. Some higher damage battlereports were on hardcore servers.

Keep in mind that statpadding / boosting is against the ToS of BF4, and can get you in trouble with EA / FF. They reset accounts for it from time to time. If this happens, your ban here will be reinstated, as we have no way of knowing if the reset happened because of cheating or because of the statpadding.

APPROVED