This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Mercipourlasanction
    User
    Member since August 23, 2020

Hello.

Claimed soldier : LUCIIIIIFER_666.

I was banned 4 days ago for this account and the 2 linked accounts : LUCIIIIIIFER_666 and subamax13.

I never cheated of my life, and on my first account (LUCIIIIIIFER_666), you would see i had more than 5300 hours of game play.

I asked EA Games to know if they had seen a ban, they told me all is OK with all of my accounts.

Since one year maybe or more, i had problems to connect to the game and i wasn't able to connect to Battlelog so that's why i decided to use a vpn to play because i don't find another option/solution to connect.

i decided to open a new account because i just want to restart all my progression to have better stas, it's all .

So please tell me where is the problem and why i was suspected of aimbot , because there is really no reason to accuse me without proofs...

I played a lot of time (90/95% of my game play is in conquest mode and i really love Helicopter) and so i have skills in heli.

The reason i always close squad like one man squad is not for use a cheat, i just because some "low" players want to play heli with me and they slow me down more than they helped me in heli ....

So please contact me to help me because i don't really understand why i was banned ...... beiing good in heli is a reason to ban me ?

You showed a report where i do a K/D 48/4....

I think it's normal for a good heli player...

In good days, i can do more than 100 kills in a round, WITHOUT CHEAT.

Regards.

• Mercipourlasanction
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Claim all of your accounts.

• Mercipourlasanction
    User

Soldier "LUCIIIIIIFER_666" claimed too.

The third (subamax13) , i dont remember email registration , so i dont care of this one.

If i can play on this two : LUCIIIIIFER_666 and LUCIIIIIIFER-666, it will be ok for me.

Regards.

• Mercipourlasanction
    Retired Staff

I didn't ask you if you didn't care about a specific account. I asked you to claim all of your accounts.

• Mercipourlasanction
    User

OK, but how can i claimed the third if i dont remember my email?

• Mercipourlasanction
    User

I think i had deleted the registration email of this account.....'subamax13'

• Mercipourlasanction
    User

Angry_Cuban13 i had verified the last account, and i deleted the email because i didn't use it.....

So it's impossible for me to claim a soldier on an account where i can't reset password....

• Mercipourlasanction
    Retired Staff

Reach out to EA and change the email address on the account. Your appeal will not proceed until all your accounts are claimed.

• Mercipourlasanction
    User

Angry_Cuban13 

As you asked i have contacted EA support and they helped me.

Now the 3 soldiers are claimed: 

1/ LUCIIIIIFER_666

2/ LUCIIIIIIFER_666

3/ subamax13.

I think maybe you can help me now.

Regards.

• Mercipourlasanction
    Retired Staff

Explain the rounds highlighted on this link. They clearly show aimbot usage.

https://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=367128856&uid=&cnt=200&startdate=&selectreports=1243935713312883264,1243940206515569216,1243900805340571840,1243890135567702272#a

• Mercipourlasanction
    User

Ok i will try.

1/ Rogue transmission TDM K/d : 23/5. Most of the time camped in a house, i just eared them because i have a really good headphone.... i dont see with a 23/5 k/d where i am supposed to cheat ....Maybe i pre-shooted sometimes when i eared them near from me.

2/Dawnbreaker TDM K/d 48/4 .Same things... Camped in the central building, most of the times in a corner, so it's just easy to eared them again with concentration/focus. most of the time, i wait my team damage them before i finished them, it's all...

3/GOLmud CONQUEST K/d 25/22. Most of the kills did in tank, no skill needed for that really....

4/Dawnbreaker TDM K/d 29/10. The same things than 2/. Most of the time camped, focus, wait the damages and just finish...

In all this rounds, i see i had used the weapon "AWS".

It's a strong weapon, big rate of fire, i usually played in medic, with FAMAS or other, and when i play heli i usually played ingenior.

I have tried to explain the kills to you, But remember i have played more than 5300 hours on this account, i dont really see the use to cheat only 4 rounds in 5300hours....

You said they clearly see my cheating, so maybe you can give me solid proofs so? Or simply only rageous and unskilled admins like i had always see on private servers....

For example, i had played rounds in heli or other and i do a K/d like 100/5 or 100/2 in only a round.... it's really easy when you try hard in heli.

And when i had done these good rounds , if i remember,i was banned of 3 servers in 2 or 3 days because for them heli skills = cheating....

So i hope my explanations would help you , but i say it again : i NEVER CHEATED IN MY LIFE IN ALL THE GAMES I HAVE PLAYED !!!

and i never took the risk to be banned on this same main account, it's really logic for me.

Regards. 

• Mercipourlasanction
    User

I have 39 years old now, i dont really have time and money to spend in research and buying a cheat really...

The only times i spend money is for my family .

And i looked a lot of rounds on others servers in your list ,same period, infantry or vehicles, where i had high ratio and better and i wasn't accused to cheat however....

I have tried to be the more honest i can with you , so please be fair with me now and unban me please.

Regards.

• Mercipourlasanction
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

I fixed him.

• Mercipourlasanction
    User

TheNotoriousDoge thanks a lot.

i had seen that was you who banned me .

If you had read the post maybe you can agree that i m not a cheater . i don't understand why the frustrated admins of those servers reported me for cheating, maybe rage, but i promise you  i never cheated in my all life.

Regards.

• Mercipourlasanction
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

As the banning admin I'm not allowed to be involved in your appeal so you'll have to discuss this with Cuban or another admin.