This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BossThief
    User
    Member since December 30, 2019

BossThief-SnK

https://bf4db.com/player/859216820

YES, i have claimed my soldier

So, i made a dumb mistake of using my brother account ''gaettifp1'' to appeal for my BossThief-SnK account, and i already burn myself for that, i don't want to defend him, i saw he using the Aimbot, he is rightfully accused and banned, but i got caught in the crossfire, i will do my best to prove my innocense, and i know that for my mistake, that is going to be a little harder, but i will try nonetheless, if you see my account in your site and in the battlelog, you can see that i don't have, at least for me, you can judge for yourself, suspect activies or stats, i not gonna say that i consider myself a bad player, i going to show the avarage matches in the last games that i played eight months ago(they are the most recent), but i think i don't i have those suspects stats, i didn't played BF4 that often back then, but now that i want to, i can`t, i was actually notified of the ban while playing Battlefield Hardline by a Server Admin, that`s when i panicked, because my status in your site compromise my stauts in the Hardline community (not because i'm famous or something, its because hardline its pretty much dead and there only one America Server that i can play that has a lot o players) i try using the EA support, but they didn`t answer this case yet, and i don`t think they can, i have some youtube videos, but a few of Battlefield 4 specifically, because i didn't played that much, i don`t think it will help, it's been one year, i know that is hard to believe me, but if its any other way for me to prove it, i'll do my best to do so. Sorry if i have some gramatical errors, i`m not a North American, i`m Brazilian, i still learning how to speak english properly.My most recent match in six months ago/My second most recent match eight months ago/One of my avarage matches in eight months ago/My avarage in eight months ago/Actually my most kills in eight months ago/One of my worst KD ratio if you consider the time in eight months ago if you see this history, its my most recent games and you can see that i don`t have a lot of accuracy, so the Aimbot Linked Ban can`t be right....right? damn i just want to play the game

• BossThief
    User

FUCK ME, sorry, i forgot that i can`t put any videos with music, i soo nervous, i`m really sorry for that one 

To prove that my last match was indeed six months ago

7ac54cffaa8cf60561602f322a1c4540.png

• BossThief
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Can you provide some battlereports from BEFORE your brothers ban that show you two play together?
  • BossThief
    User

"
    Can you provide some battlereports from BEFORE your brothers ban that show you two play together?
    ::Scavenger
    Yes, when he was ban? i says by the report that was 5 months ago
    ff2fde641e7802b160061e8047efd5f5.png

Wait, me and him did not play together, i mean, we play in the same computer, but not in the same accounts

• BossThief
    User

So hey, well, i don't really what's happening now so, i'll provide more Battlereports from eight months ago, my most recent ones as I said, i didn't played BF4 that much, 14% accuracy/23% accuracy from now one, i only have reports from one year ago, and its a lot of gun game, almost all of then, i enjoyed this game mode quite a bit, 26% accuracy/26% accuracy also/30% accuracy/25%/27%/24%/30%, i`m hoping that is some kind of a proof that i never used Aimbot, that is the reason why my brother's account is banned, i can provide more to help my case, if its helps i guess

• BossThief
    User

Someone??!! I can provide more battlereports, hell, I can provide all of then, can someone please just answer me? There isn't a way for me to prove it?  I though you guys were researching, its been almost two weeks now, can someone help me here?

Hey i can go as far as give my facebook Name and prove that I have a deepshit brother, i can show you my Facebook account and his  and take pictures to prove that me and him are not the same person, holding some random thing 

• BossThief
    Banned
    Member since July 12, 2017

oh shiet, here we go again with the brother excuse

• BossThief
    User

"

oh shiet, here we go again with the brother excuse

imheretoreport
    I know is hard to believe me man, but its just not fair, banned by linked account without suspect activities? HOW CAN YOU ASSUME THAT HE'S THE ONLY ONE PERSON? its simple, you can't, but I will do everything that I can to prove, because this is bullshit, i never used and I never did, and YES, my brother is the one that use the cheat, sooo, instead of just saying you don't believe me, can you just fuckin help me?

• BossThief
    User

YOU GUYS LITERALLY BANNED ME FOR A ASSUMPTION THAT MY ACCOUNT HAS A CONNECTION, but you don't actually have prove of it? I`m wrong? just because I'm conected by IP, this means I use Aimbot? I HAVE BELOW 20% ACC FOR CHRIST SAKE

• BossThief
    Administrator

"

YOU GUYS LITERALLY BANNED ME FOR A ASSUMPTION THAT MY ACCOUNT HAS A CONNECTION, but you don't actually have prove of it? I`m wrong? just because I'm conected by IP, this means I use Aimbot? I HAVE BELOW 20% ACC FOR CHRIST SAKE

BossThief

If there are no battlereports from before your ban that show you play together with said account, we can not help you. On top of that, as you and your brother use the same computer it might just be you have access to each others accounts. Increasing the risk of the problem repeating itself.

As far as we can see right now there is no reason to assume there is a brother at all.

• BossThief
    User

"

Wtf, ALL the battlereports that I give was from BEFORE sir, my brother's account was banned 5 to 6 months ago from now, the Battlereports all have more than eight months to ONE YEAR, and no, I already talk to my parents and even before that, i have Steam Guard and Google Authenticator, he couldn't log in before, and he can't log now without me knowing, I can give proof with Facebook that I have a brother, i wouldn't post here, but if I must to, I can show it 

"

BossThief

If there are no battlereports from before your ban that show you play together with said account, we can not help you. On top of that, as you and your brother use the same computer it might just be you have access to each others accounts. Increasing the risk of the problem repeating itself.

As far as we can see right now there is no reason to assume there is a brother at all.

Scavenger

• BossThief
    Administrator

"

"

Wtf, ALL the battlereports that I give was from BEFORE sir, my brother's account was banned 5 to 6 months ago from now, the Battlereports all have more than eight months to ONE YEAR, and no, I already talk to my parents and even before that, i have Steam Guard and Google Authenticator, he couldn't log in before, and he can't log now without me knowing, I can give proof with Facebook that I have a brother, i wouldn't post here, but if I must to, I can show it 

"

BossThief

Scavenger

BossThief

Those reports are from you playing, not from you and your brother together. But as you said earlier you two share a PC so there are no games where you play together. As we only consider removing link bans based on valid battlereports of two linked accounts in one game the ban will not be removed. I would advise you to have a good talk with your brother about what his behaviour has caused for you.

APPEAL DENIED