This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Saphire
    User
    Member since May 20, 2020

Soldier Name: Saphire_IX

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profilehttps://bf4db.com/player/1280427161

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes

Appeal: i just spawned to my squadmates, and i was there. i cant remember what his name is but i was stuck in there for while to get out of there. i must admit that all i did wrong was setting beacon and camp there, sniping in OP position and climbing. i swear it never gonna happen again, cuz i dont know how to get up there.

• Saphire
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

I'm the banning admin so I'm not allowed to process your appeal. But since it's me that recorded the video, there's something I have to make clear.

1. There's only 1 guy on top of the mountain and that's you. No one had ever spawned on you or your beacon in the entire round until I MAV'd your beacon and MBT LAW'd you. You quited the server immediately after you couldn't spawn on there anymore.

2. There's no way to " stuck in there" since you can just parachute down. You are no where near "getting stuck" which is clearly shown in the video. 

3. You deliberately put down a beacon in a place that the only possible way to destroy it is to use a MAV.

4. You still spawned on the beacon after being killed. If you really know glitching is bad, why would you do that?

• Saphire
    User

1. there was a guy who climbed there first and he knew the way out. he didnt stay there and parachuted down.

2. actually i did for a while. i knew how to get out by following him.

3, 4. yes that is definitely my bad. im reflecting on myself sincerely...

• Saphire
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

1. A guy glitching all the way on there just for you to spawn on him, then he jumped down and never spawned there again? I'm not buying that explanation. 

2. When someone got stuck, the first thing that came to his mind should be the "REDEPLOY" function that was included in this game, not finding a way out, killing enemies on the glitched spot repeatedly and spawning in the same spot again and again.

In general, you ARE aware of the fact that you were glitching and ARE abusing it to gain an unfair advantage. The ban is justified in my opinion but  I still have to wait for another admin to make the final decision though.

• Saphire
    User

1. He spawned on me when theres no emenies on A. He went to the way out and i just followed him so i could find the way. He reached to A in once.

2. I thought it was perfect place to camp so i redeployed to recon and set beacon on it.

And finally yes. I know glitching is bad which i did. Thats my fault. But you cant ban me permanently. Since i didnt use any cheat programs or some kind of things i strongly insist that you should ban me for a month. I will have some time to regret what i have done.

• Saphire
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal Denied.