This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • filarraza
    User
    Member since February 08, 2020

Gamer ID 371571551

filarraza

I have claimed the soldier.

I've never cheated, modified the game in any way, I'm not even that good. I've never even finished in the top half of any game I've played. I'm not sure how this happened.

• filarraza
    User

Actually, I have an idea after looking at the stats which is I assume what got me banned? 

I don't "spray and prey". I set my weapons to single shot rather than burst or auto. I play primarily Dragon on Legacy which is mostly close quarters when you're capturing an area. That would make my accuracy higher than the average player but if you look at the rest of my stats, I'm not a great player. My Kill/Death ratio always places me near the bottom. 

After doing some more research on what "Linked Account" means, my son used to play on my account on another PC. He enabled cheats on CS and got me banned from there, which really sucks. Lesson learned I made him his own account. He was eleven at the time. I don't play CS to this day because all my games are on the banned account on steam. I don't want to loose all my games just to have CS. Anyhow I mostly play the Battlefield series on Origin so it hasn't affected me that much. He plays under his own account on BF, Fortnight, TF2, etc. I still play TF2 and the BF (Battlefield and Battlefront) series and BF4 when I can get on a server. BF5 is ok but I really prefer BF4. I miss Dragon Valley and some of the other levels. Whenever I try to login I get "KIcked by admin". 

I don't know what "Linked account" means. When I look it up here I just get lots of appeal posts of people explaining themselves. Other than the banned CS go account I play every modern game with Punkbuster etc and have never ever had an issue or been accused of cheating. Again, I'm just not that good. I rarely get headshots and usually kill someone with single digit health left, as I assume everyone else does. I think if anyone played with me or looked deeper into my stats it would be obvious that I'm as average a player as anyone else.

• filarraza
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

apologies for the delay. We are investigating the case at the moment, so please stay put, it might take some time.

• filarraza
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Do you know who this is?

https://bf4db.com/player/1860522234

Could it be your son as you claim?

• filarraza
    User

Yes that is my son's account. We play together when he isn't grounded.

• filarraza
    Retired Staff

Please provide battle reports showing that you two play together.

• filarraza
    Retired Staff

No response from OP.

Closing thread.