This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • robek_mPL
    User
    Member since January 31, 2018

Hello I have a problem with BF4 multitasking servers, because some of them block (or download information about suspicious statistics) me because of "suspicious statistics" -

I have never minded the rules of the game, nor did I use any programs to improve my games I have installed PB and updated on a regular basis -

the matter is so strange that I have not played in BF4 for more than a year -

I am asking for information on how to remove it or help in removing this problem. (He admits that once I was asked by one of the players who was Admin on 1 on 1 to unlock several types of weapons and I think I did not know if this player did not report me after my next refusal to play)

I am asking for locking

robek_mPL

Staffnote: changed the formatting a little

• robek_mPL
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Hi, could you please link your battlelog soldier to your BF4DB profile via this page? https://bf4db.com/player/232776353

You will find a claim button there. Click it, and follow the steps provided. If a battlelog is linked to your page, we are sure that we talk to the actual owner of the account.

74ly_KKFQA_pT41gP-sV3w.png

• robek_mPL
    User
    Member since January 31, 2018

done 
  • robek_mPL
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Someone provided the statpadding reports for you. You can thank @Firefox14l for that. We do not allow non-staff to post in appeals tho, therefor the post he made is set to admin view.

I will remove your ban. Mind that statpadding is a violation of EA's ToS and can lead to your account getting reset by EA / FF. If this happens your ban here will be reinstated.

APPROVED