This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ascendaNt
    User
    Member since August 26, 2017

Appeal:

Name: ayy_Imao1

BF4DB profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/rarest_pepe 

Banreason: BANNED!

This player has been banned by BF4DB and any game server protected by our anti-cheat plugin

Reason: Suspicious Stats

This thread is now closed.

Appeal:

I think I got banned like a year ago, and honestly I didn't even realize that I was banned because I didn't play bf4 that often back then. I also found out what stat padding means today, I tried to join a couple of rush servers but I was banned on both of them. It really sucks when you get back to a game you used to play months ago and find out that you've been banned on 75% of the servers because of something you did a year ago. I'm getting kicked from most of the servers for this "Suspicious Stats" ban I got from the site bot. I can't enjoy this game if I'm getting kicked from 75% of servers as soon as I join, and I don't cheat or anything.

I can barely find battle reports I have good k/d on...

I've got nothing else to say, except that  my k/d is 0.83 so I don't think that my "Suspicious stats" ban is deserved.

• ascendaNt
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hey there!

You have been banned 3 months ago around BF4DB's launchdate when our sitebot was in an alpha phase.

All I can see that might have triggered a ban would be your HSKR for a few pistols and a sniper.

Ever done statpadding/tradekilling by chance? If so please provide the battlereports.

• ascendaNt
    User

I don't think I've done statpadding, but yeah I've done some trade killing. once a guy shot me in a jeep and I died but ran him over and it counted as a roadkill. Am I getting tradekilling right or does it mean something else?
  • ascendaNt
    User

Nah. definitely haven't done statpadding. although I do remember several trade kills. (like once in tons of matches.)

• ascendaNt
    MXT
    User

I meant tradekilling as a part of statpadding for example you and your friend join some server could be a random server could be a dedicated server for tradekilling and then just kill eachother all the time to get weapon unlocks etc
  • ascendaNt
    User

Nope, never done that.

• ascendaNt
    User

oh wait, I remember. I was in a caspian border server with 3 more people and 2 of them helped me unlock GOL Magnum, and I helped them too. 

• ascendaNt
    MXT
    User

"

oh wait, I remember. I was in a caspian border server with 3 more people and 2 of them helped me unlock GOL Magnum, and I helped them too. 

rarest_pepe
    Could you get me the Battlereport from that? Would be great

• ascendaNt
    User

• ascendaNt
    User

more people joined over time so when the map was done there were like 10 players.

• ascendaNt
    User

But that match is like a week old. I also tried to help my friend unlock the deagle, that was months ago but there weren't enough people (2/4) so kills didn't count.

• ascendaNt
    MXT
    User

Staffnote

• ascendaNt
    MXT
    User