This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • PekingEnte92
    User
    Member since February 25, 2019

Hello my name is Sebastian

I was banned for suspicios stats. When i take a look at my stats there are 2 stats that are not okay.

longes killstreak 100, longest nemesis streak 100

But i play that game 305h and i play bf3 for 70h and in that time there no problems.

My accurancy is 8%, deaths 10350 and kills 7300, i think thats ok!

I have 2 account log in from Russia and one from ukraine (see it below of this mail) but i'm from Austria!

I opend a ticket at EA-Games and they give me the advice to make the log in verification.

I can send you all Mails with EA that i have about this when you dont trust me, i have a lot of evidance.

Please let me play this game agin, i play it scines it comes out and i have a lot of fun with my friends.

Thank you and best regards

Sebastian

Mon Feb 05 15:00:39 GMT 2018
    KR
    WEB

Thu Mar 29 16:54:55 GMT 2018
    RU
    WEB

Sat Jun 16 16:55:03 GMT 2018
    RU
    PC

• PekingEnte92
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Did you ever stat pad or trade kills with anyone?

• PekingEnte92
    User

No i play these games (bf3, bf hardline, bf4) for years to have fun, not to make money.

For money i go to work!

• PekingEnte92
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Stat padding / trading kills means you and another player killing each other in an empty server to boost your stats. Not getting paid to kill people.

• PekingEnte92
    User

Okay thank you for that Information.

No i dont have do that, when you look at my play time "305h" and look at my level "84", should i'm not on an higher level with such tricks?

• PekingEnte92
    Administrator

Your HSKR on L86A1 and Deagle .44 seems abnormal. If it didn't come from stat-padding, it's enough to issue a ban on.

I have 2500 hours in BF4 and Cuban have 5000 hours. None of us can achieve a 100 longest nemesis killstreak legitimately.

I'm going to ask for the last time, have you ever performed stat padding with others in the past?

• PekingEnte92
    User

cause of that i write in the first mail these stats are not okay.

And give you 3 examples where my account was hacket, 2 times from RU and one time from KR.

When you dont trust me i can show you the mails from ea.

I also have opened a ticket by ea, they give me the advice to make an account verification.

Since that, i use the account verification and i'm never hacket again.

Do you need all mails and ticket information that i have from ea (in these you see the hacking information and the ticket where i ask for help from ea)?

• PekingEnte92
    User

I see from other ban appeals that you can look at the battlelogs.

Can you please post the battlelogs from the time where i get these suspicios stats, then i can compare the timestamp with the hacking information from ea.

With that my innocence should be demonstrated!

• PekingEnte92
    User

I see from other ban appeals that you can look at the battlelogs.

Can you please post the battlelogs from the time where i get these suspicios stats, then i can compare the timestamp with the hacking information from ea.

With that my innocence should be demonstrated!

• PekingEnte92
    Administrator

Dice pretty much messed up the Battlelog system. You cannot find battlereports before a certain date now. So I can't find a battlereport indicating you performing stat-padding.

Anyway, judging from the longest nemesis kill being 100, I'm pretty sure you once got a friend standing there like a dummy for you to kill repetitively.

APPEAL APPROVED - stat padding