This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • npocTo_kocMoc
    User
    Member since February 03, 2018

I go to see my statistics, understand what weapons are worth using and so on and see that I'm banned. To be honest, I'm shocked, for what reason? what does this mean: "Linked account"? this account was stolen from someone?

• npocTo_kocMoc
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/1945618398

I assume that this is you? Please click the blue claim button on that page to link a battlelog profile to your 4DB page.

Without a claimed account I am not able to help you.

• npocTo_kocMoc
    User

why should I do this?

• npocTo_kocMoc
    Administrator

Because we need to know if we talk to the owner of the account or not. Not doing it will result in your appeal being removed.

• npocTo_kocMoc
    User

there are other ways of checking this, for example, I can add you as a friend to the origin, I do not want to perform the manipulations indicated there, because I think that this can have a negative effect on the security of my account.

• npocTo_kocMoc
    Administrator

Claiming it is the only way. Changing your clantag does not affect your security.

• npocTo_kocMoc
    User

I just can not understand what the problem is at all, because I know that I did not use forbidden software (the so-called "cheats"), and I only have access to this account. nevertheless, you demand that I do something. why should I do this?
  • npocTo_kocMoc
    Administrator

Didn't you appeal for this account a while ago?

https://bf4db.com/player/1917975357

• npocTo_kocMoc
    User

What are you talking about?

• npocTo_kocMoc
    User

and when did I appeal the first time?

• npocTo_kocMoc
    Administrator

Your new account got linked to your banned account. You do not need to confirm this link, as it is already solid enough.

Creating more appeals will result in the removal of both of your forum accounts.

APPEAL DENIED