This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • MasterOops
    User
    Member since May 14, 2020

Soldier Name: MasterOops

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1688625864

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: Hi, I'm new to forums but if I've filled this out right, I trying to appeal the ban on my account for aim-bots being used. I looked at the reports and this is during the time I wasn't playing games off Origin however someone else was, after resetting my password I added a two-step authenticator (and changed the language back to English). I then began playing Jedi Fallen order as if nothing happened not realizing he/she played on my BF4 account. Recently I hopped on with some friends to play again and I noticed I had been banned. I'm hoping you would be kind enough to release this ban. I don't plan on using hacks of any kind. 

• MasterOops
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Do you have any proof of your account being compromised and recovered?

• MasterOops
    User

I'll look back through my email to see

• MasterOops
    User

Doesn't look like it. Unfortunately when I recovered my account I hadn't jumped back on BF4 for awhile, so the email has been deleted due to age of the email. Wasn't until  i jumped back on last week was when i realized my BF4 had been tempered with. They used my origin password and logged on through that account, even changed the language to something Russian like.

• MasterOops
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Based on the evidence provided and what we can see on our end, your account has been compromised at some point, and was used to cheat during that time. Because cheats were used on that account, we are unable to lift your ban and the appeal is denied. However, we have marked your account as being a “Hacked Account”, and we will not link you to this account in the future if you purchase a new copy of the game. You can read more about our linked account and banning policies at BF4DB.com/banning. You have a few options if you wish to continue to play on this account. You can play on Official servers, servers not running the BF4DB plugin, or ask individual server administrators to whitelist your account. Alternatively, you can purchase a new copy of the game. If you go down that route, make sure you purchase a copy from a reputable source so you don’t accidentally purchase a stolen account which could lead to other issues. Also, always make sure to use to use Two-Factor Authentication on your account as well as a strong password.