This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • mesa7631
    User
    Member since February 05, 2018

BF4DB Profile:

https://bf4db.com/profile/mesa7631

Banreason:

Linked Acount

Appeal:

I was banned for aimbotting a while ago. I quit playing for a year or two. Bought another copy of the game friday and was banned for "linked account." I haven't cheated on this account and i don't intend to. Was looking for something to play on the weekends after work and this linked account issue is sortof hindering that. I dont want to spew any BS about being innocent or something. i was stupid for cheating in the past and i'd like a second chance to be able to play. I hope you'd be kind enough to allow me to do that. 

Thanks for your time.

• mesa7631
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/349036344

So this one is yours too?

• mesa7631
    User

Thats actually my account. I purchased the "rubbahduckie" one so he can play with me. I logged into it to see if it kicked me too, which it didnt. As you can see from the IP's they are completely seperate. 

• mesa7631
    Administrator

So which linked account are you talking about then mesa?

And did you use the rubberducky account too, Acid? Besides the check.

• mesa7631
    User

the rubbahduckie is the account that is linked and banned 

• mesa7631
    Administrator

https://bf4db.com/player/832013121

Was this account the one you were talking about initially, mesa?

• mesa7631
    User

yes

• mesa7631
    Administrator

Well, funny that your new account also has a seperate Punkbuster violation. It was not linked to your old account.. I just did that..

How do you explain different PB violations on two accounts? That is not coincidental.

• mesa7631
    User

idk why there would be a violation nothing in my stats show and evidence 
  • mesa7631
    Administrator

Well Punkbuster detected software that is on their blacklist. One being an aimbot, which you admit you used. The second one being a multihack.

I find that a bit strange. Especially because in your case PB was right the first time. And now you say the new account is clean?

• mesa7631
    User

yes sir i agree... but i did learn my lesson and i wouldn't try that again especially on an account that was bought for me 
  • mesa7631
    Administrator

Well, I will keep it short: your ban won't be removed for the following reasons: 

1. You cheated on your old account, and we not only ban the account but the user in general.

2. Your second account has a PB violation too.

So no matter if your 2nd account has cheated or not, your ban will stay. 

APPEAL DENIED