This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Jack_ADJ
    Banned
    Member since June 01, 2018

Hey, I'm banned for Suspicious Stats.

My account on PC: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Jack_ADJ/stats/1100295702/pc/

My name is Jack_ADJ in the game, and today I was banned for suspicious stats. I usually play in the server of my platoon "Soldados do Inferno" it means Hell Soldiers in english language. The server has FOUR anti-cheats systems.

My experience in BF4 is good. I used to play in the PS3 since 2014, so I know all about the game and maps tatics. I usually play as camper, killing the players and getting score. I always use 200% assistance and it gives me more score. 

Yesterday I was playing as well, but when I turned on my computer today I can't join in my platoon server. 

It is a mistake, because I'm not a suspicious stats. I'm a camper, and I know it isn't good, but I got some experiences of PS3 and I applyed it on PC. 

My account on PS3: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Jack_ADJ/stats/802551848/ps3/

I've tried to tranfer my account of PS3 to PC, but it doesn't exists. So I had to start a new player.

I have so much experience in FPS games, including Battlefield 1 (I don't like this game, BF4 is better). 

I really don't want troubles, because I spent a lot of money on the game. (In Brazil, games are extremely expensive)

BF4 Standard version (R$ - 70,00)

BF4 Premium (R$ 150,00)

So, that's my ban appeal, it is a mistake and I want to play with my friends again. I'm not a hacker, hackers make the game worse.

Have a good day, guys. I'm waiting for the decision. 

• Jack_ADJ
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

• Jack_ADJ
    Banned

What is the problem? As I said, I play with my platoon. Many players from platoon. We use TeamSpeak3 server to communicate.  When I die, I always got revives for them, and it helps me. I really want an explanation and a proof (evidence) that I'm a hacker. The ban is "Suspicious", so, if I have good scores, I'm a hacker?
  • Jack_ADJ
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

If you have over 80% headshots with a PDW, yes that is certainly worth investigating.

• Jack_ADJ
    Banned

I understand your point of view. But I just want a proof, guys. Just a proof. Because I'm getting banned for the game that I really like to play, with no proof, just stats that is possible to do when you play with a team. If you have some video or something, you can send me. But it's just stats and I'm a suspicious, you guys are treating me like a criminal. 
  • Jack_ADJ
    Administrator

It could be changed to aimbot too, but I want to give you a chance to replicate this game: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1002279671919456896/1100295702

Record a full game in a min resolution of 720p 60fps. Same weapon, same stats. You have 48h to record, upload to YT and paste the link here.

• Jack_ADJ
    Banned

Aimboot? I'm not a hacker! It is a suspicious ban, administrator! If I was using aimboot, the system had to recognizes it. (S.D.I server recognizes it)

There are some games that I'm not good, but you guys are picking the games that I was good.

Can you send me a video proof or something like that? Because I'm banned for no reason and now I have to explain a ban for no reason.

Is it the only option to get out of this ban? It's sad. And the server that I use to play "S.D.I" is the server that I'm banned. 

Please, review your decision, administrator. Why I have to explain it if I'm being accused without a proof? 

• Jack_ADJ
    Administrator

As I said, you may try to replicate that battlereport. Otherwise the ban will stay based on the statistics. Replicating what you did in those battlereports should not be a problem if you really achieved them legitimately.

• Jack_ADJ
    Banned

Okay, I will try to do that video. But I have to play in the S.D.I server (Latin America), and I'm banned on it.  You have to give me the permit to play on it. 

One more question, where can I see the evidences about my ban? Videos, printscreens...

• Jack_ADJ
    Administrator

The stats are the reason for your ban. We do not need more. For you the task to prove you are able to replicate those stats on a legitimate way.

Your ban is removed until you provided the footage or the deadline expires.

• Jack_ADJ
    Banned

Just stats? Hm... It is unfair, but. I will need more time, because the S.D.I server is TDM (Conquest just when the admins are online). Or can I record on TDM? 
  • Jack_ADJ
    Administrator

As long as you are able to prove you can indeed get headshots back to back with that weapon, it should be okay. But conquest would be ideal.

Not unfair in my opinion, but that is a different discussion which I am not gonna have right now.

• Jack_ADJ
    User
    Member since May 28, 2018

U noob cheater stop lying, u give me 10headshots with 11kills last day!

• Jack_ADJ
    Administrator

Please refrain from posting in appeals unless you have constructive information or are part of the staff.

• Jack_ADJ
    User
    Member since December 18, 2017

Hello
    If the problem is the BR server, I free access for a few matches. We all want to watch this video by replicating the statistics.
    The ban was for suspicious status, in which case we can make exception and release the slot for you. Contact us.
    So we believe we are helping the community.
    If the ban is not lifted, we will not accept your stay in the clan.