This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Nain
    User
    Member since July 24, 2020

Soldier Name : Nain
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile :
    https://bf4db.com/profile/Nain
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier : yes

Appeal :Hello, I'm Nain/Laurent4213, i was banned because of an issue with my computer. Each time i join a server, i get banned for the reason of "aimbot/suspicious stats". I got some proofs of this so i'm waiting for an admin/moderator.

• Nain
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Hello,

I'm Nain/Laurent4213, i was banned because of an issue with my computer. Each time i join a server, i get banned for the reason of "aimbot/suspicious stats". I got some proofs of this so i'm waiting for an admin/moderator.

Nain

Please explain the sudden increase in skill.
  • Nain
    User

The sudden increase in skill is due to the weapons that i used in the game.

I take example on the game: "flooded zone on the 07/20/20 at 09:42PM", apparently a very suspcious game where i did "62 kills" and "28 deaths" with my best weapon in the game: "aek-971". Sometimes in the game, i didn't play with aek but with the CS-LR4 and the M200 Cheytac so we can't say that my accuracy is suspcious.

Moreover, if we look at the game duration, we can see that the "round tooks 2269 seconds" to finish compared to my other games, so i had time to perform a lot of kills in this game.

I had the instant replay with shadowplay and i recorded some parts where i was playing with aek and CS-LR4 if needed (i'll try to upload it as fast as possible even if i got a bad connection).

Source: http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=1878322484&uid=&cnt=200&selectreports=1285602654710153408,1285319780008786240,1217149164906381376,1263864440205330496#a

• Nain
    User

Sorry if i'm impatient but i'm always waiting for an answer, i have to complete a request on the Battlefield Agency so please, try to be faster.
  • Nain
    User
    Member since August 07, 2020

Hello please unban my friend I want to play BF4 with him. He is not a cheater...

• Nain
    User

I got a proof that i'm not cheating, i can send you the record.

This is a record of 42 minutes where i play aek only on Operation Locker. I even get banned from the server at the end of the video because my HSK was too high compared to my ratio (60 kills and 30 deaths).

The file is right here in 1080p 60fps :

https://drive.google.com/removed

• Nain
    Administrator

Hi. Sorry for the delay. Because of summer holiday it's  a bit busy now. Please upload the video to YouTube, not to a file host. This is for safety and privacy reasons.

• Nain
    User

Hello again,

I'm sorry but i can't upload it on Youtube because the record exceed 15 minutes so Youtube don't accept the video :/ You can watch it from the google drive's link that i sent in my last post, without downloading it. I totally understand that it's not safe but i don't have a very good connection to reupload it on Youtube for now.

• Nain
    Administrator

"

Hello again,

I'm sorry but i can't upload it on Youtube because the record exceed 15 minutes so Youtube don't accept the video :/ You can watch it from the google drive's link that i sent in my last post, without downloading it. I totally understand that it's not safe but i don't have a very good connection to reupload it on Youtube for now.

Nain

Reviewed link and made it visible to staff only. Set your case to investigating for now. You'll hear back from us within 48h.
  • Nain
    User

"

"

Hello again,

Nain

Reviewed link and made it visible to staff only. Set your case to investigating for now. You'll hear back from us within 48h.
    Scavenger
    48h ? I'm always waiting after 1 week.

• Nain
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Evidence reviewed.

Appeal Approved.