This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • [TDS]Daorson
    User
    Member since June 11, 2018

BF4DB Profile:

https://bf4db.com/player/757805893

Banreason:

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (AIMBOT) #52120: Daorson (slot #17) Violation (AIMBOT) #52120 [04475b34040519d75c160c46dc258a8c(-) 178.5.143.xxx:3659]

Appeal:

hey guys, 

after a regular session last week, i wanted to change the server and from then the nightmare began. i kept getting kicked from servers just seconds after joining the server. the message then is always "you have been kicked by punkbuster".

i  tried to find the reason and tried to change the punkbuster properties in windows.

some time after that i found my profile was banned for the reason i mentioned up.

i have never used an aimbot in my life. 

please help with this issue.

with regards, daorson

• [TDS]Daorson
    User

i appreciate your work, but i was inclined to make create another thread as i did not get any reply on my first thread, which is this one. 

some information on how long it approximatelly takes for you guys to check it would be great!

with regards, daorson

• [TDS]Daorson
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

We will investigate your stats and background. If nothing else is found next to your PB violation we will lift the ban for now. Mind that other 3rd party AC's will still enforce bans based on your violation.

If your violation has been turned into a PB global ban already then we are not able to help you unfortunately. Create a ticket at EB so they can investigate your case. If you have no idea what info to add in your ticket you may follow this guide I made: https://bf4db.com/PB-Evenbalance-support

• [TDS]Daorson
    User

alright, will check it out again with evenbalance.

i already created 2 tickets there, but i did not get any response at all. it is very frustrating knowing that i never cheated, and payed money to play the game, just to have some unpaid people manage the ban appeals.

nevertheless, thanks for the help and replies.

greeting, daorson

• [TDS]Daorson
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

A response from them can take up to two weeks, so I suggest to wait two weeks before making another one.