This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ExynosCyberSport
    User
    Member since April 10, 2018

Hello Dear Battlefield 4 Administration! About a week ago my account was hacked, I changed passwords, but did not enter the game, because there was a lot of things that could not be postponed, I had to go in just a few days (after about 4), when I went to different servers I was constantly being thrown from servers with the BF4DB signature. ExynosCyberSport is banned for Suspicious Stats. At first I somehow did not attach any importance to this, I just went to another server. I could play, I was not kicked from the server, but this message was constantly blinking and then I decided to ask the players what it could mean, and they told me that this is a statistics bank, and that I was kicked from servers by anti- cheat, which was installed in the form of a plug-in. Having rummaged in the Internet, I learned that it is possible to dilute, if you appeal to the ban. Immediately I warn you - I have NEVER used prohibited software and I do not intend to, but I myself despise such players. Please revise my ban, tk. I was not playing! If you need anything, in order to make sure of what I have written, please let me know. Thank you in advance!

• ExynosCyberSport
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/hacked-accounts-1174

• ExynosCyberSport
    User

"

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/hacked-accounts-1174

Angry_Cuban13
    I understand that the only way out of this situation is just to create a new account with the purchase of the game?

• ExynosCyberSport
    Retired Staff

No the admins will ban any linked accounts to you.
  • ExynosCyberSport
    User

"
    No the admins will ban any linked accounts to you.
    Angry_Cuban13
    So what should I do?

• ExynosCyberSport
    Director

MeYKzAb.png

Can you explain this?

• ExynosCyberSport
    User
    Member since January 07, 2018

Hi, Im Jasen,  just wondering what it takes to get me off of this ban list. I am waiting for a call back from Origin. I haven't played Battlefield 4 much in a long time.  I realized I cant play on most servers.  Our clan has gone back to a BF4 server and my son wants me to buy him a copy of BF4.  A long time ago,I was helping my wife get her phantom tags in a phantom tag server.  Then an admin of a server came on and asked why  Im here, " you have all your stuff".  As I was typing back to him I was trying to tell him I'm here with my wife helping her find the tags.  Before I could type that in, he banned me from the server.  That's all I can think of  why Im on this list.  I checked my name with all the other stat programs,  why is this the only one showing me a bad report?  What will it take to get me off of this ban list so I can play with my family  again?  Looking at my stats, Im not that good of a player, what s the next step?  Thank you! 
  • ExynosCyberSport
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/admin-request-how-to-appeal-your-ban-56

@AkkadianAssassin, please read the above thread and create your own appeal. I will lock this one down because OP has not responded anymore.