This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Rawness
    User
    Member since June 17, 2018

Hey guys! So i just found out that i got banned by you, i think for the m416 HSKR?

All i can say is that i never used some crap like aimbot or stuff like that. All i can remind about is that i played one game at Operation Locker with the m416 and bipod. Enemy had only their spawn left and my team "camped". I layed down and kinda sprayed with the m416 and the bipod. There were much headshots i can remind. I watched after a battlereport for that but actually cant find it. Maybe you can help me out with that?

Best Regards,

Rawness

• Rawness
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

• Rawness
    User

Ok thanks for that!

But why its suspicious? I mean if you have a bipod and you aimin one point where they all run in and u just spray? 

I dont know why, but i swear to god i have definetly no crap like aimbot or something. i just want to play again on my fav servers.

• Rawness
    Retired Staff

Replicate this same report

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/973357955077108608/392463808/

You have 72 hours to upload a video to YouTube with a minimum resolution of 720p.

I've set your case to investigating, you can now join any BF4DB protected servers.

• Rawness
    User

Thanks for that. But you have to think of, that my team has to push so we got the same situation...

and 72 is okay, if EA servers were up....

• Rawness
    User

I cant join servers. im permanently banned by bf4db.....

• Rawness
    Retired Staff

Nope, you aren't banned by us. Your case is set to investigating which means your account is unbanned.

You might have a server admin ban in which case you need to find another server to replicate the battle report.

You now have 48h.

• Rawness
    User

I CANT join any Operation locker Servers. Global "F4DB Ban"

And actually im on Defqon this Weekend so if theres a chance to make a video to proof this sh*t next week would be GREAT!!!!

• Rawness
    Retired Staff

Appeal denied.