This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • plsunbanHysteria
    User
    Member since March 16, 2019

Soldier Name: truecolourful

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1004900336993

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes

Appeal: OK so the reason i'm specifically asking for scavenger is because hes who i talked to before, my thread was closed before i could respond to the last thing he said here which was "We do not unban accounts which have been sold and get in trouble because of that",

this is fine but the issue i needed to bring up with this specific case is that, there's no need to unban that account triggering the linked account violations (also i didnt get in trouble for selling the account anyways). And as i recall you dont outright ban for tos violations in the first place, so theres no reason to ban my accounts for it when ea nor evenbalance took any action over anything. The guy in control of that account literally has not been online in years and changed his name to mike pence ffs.

I'm not asking you to unban that account. What im asking is for you to unlink my accounts that have absolutely zero cheating violations or flags in any system anywhere. It was quite literally years later that i got linked to that account. 

Like i was trying to say before, i can provide any and all evidence that im not cheating. I will literally record my monitor externally from start to finish booting up and showing my entire task manager/services, and i will play exactly the same as every other round. There is absolutely no reason for me to be banned. 

Additionally Scavenger linked another ban on that linked ban appeal of 4FI-Kanto, you can check ip's or whtv to see thats another person entirely. There should be periods of 2-3 days or so where ip's may potentially overlap as we were playing on lan at my residence, i can provide picture proof of this but only want to do so in private to an admin or whoever is handling this appeal. I'm not too worried about this though as thats easily provable and can wait til another time as he only really plays the trash heap that is BFV. 

I am at least 70% certain that this post has no glaring issues with formatting or coherence but im not 100% sure cause i honestly cant see a damn thing on this site.

Unrelated but i see you guys took up at least somewhat supporting procon after it was basically deleted, so as much as i disagree with you guys that at the very least is worth praise, not that you care about my opinion lmao. 

• plsunbanHysteria
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We have nothing to do with Procon.

• plsunbanHysteria
    User

unlucky
    i couldve sworn someone was trying to back it up, thought it was u guys
    oof

• plsunbanHysteria
    User

Can someone at least give me an appeal denied or accepted reply please? Not sure why its just being completely ignored...

• plsunbanHysteria
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Sure,

APPEAL DENIED