This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • DANK_MEEMEER
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I am very sorry but I am currently trying to figure out this bug is EA or us. Join again please.

• DANK_MEEMEER
    Banned
    Member since May 10, 2018

Platon doesnt say anything about a person. Its there are some cheaters but that doesnt mean that iam cheating. Stupid excuse. You never played against me so you cant say anything about my game skills. Please stop trashtalk me without a proof. Thanks.
  • DANK_MEEMEER
    Administrator

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1966256684

Did you transfer your account?

• DANK_MEEMEER
    Banned

No i did not. As i already told you i dont know who that guy is. Some friends also asked me if it is my other account. But its not. I still cant explain how somebody can use the exact same name.

• DANK_MEEMEER
    Administrator

Why did he play on the same servers as you, and does he have about the same stats as you?

• DANK_MEEMEER
    Banned

I dont know. But why should i lie? I could also say its my account. But it isnt. 
    Thats what a friend send me. https://gyazo.com/c79d563c2fcd15905a5f29a785a4e194

I also dont have a idea but to be honest i dont really care. There are somany fake accounts in this game. Thats also not the point of this ban appeal.

If i would know who the owner is i would tell you.

• DANK_MEEMEER
    Administrator

We are currently investigating your case. Thanks for your cooperation. Will come back to you asap.

• DANK_MEEMEER
    Banned

Okey, thanks for that support.

• DANK_MEEMEER
    Banned

How long i have to wait? I currently cant play, reason suspicious stats.

• DANK_MEEMEER
    Administrator

• DANK_MEEMEER
    Banned

Yes, i will do that. Can i change my name back then? I will just play the round flood zone and join then your server

• DANK_MEEMEER
    Administrator

I think it is better to leave the name different until we have diagnosed if the issue is EA side or at our side. I appreciate your cooperation.

I see you joined the first server, you can quit there and join this server: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/bf48a1a3-9625-4a1a-a9ad-6e275e2a64e3/2-SANDSTORM-TDM-Vanilla-maps-Votemap-300-Tickets/#live

This one is populated.

• DANK_MEEMEER
    Administrator

You may quit the last server now. Your case is being investigated.

• DANK_MEEMEER
    Banned

What does it mean now?

• DANK_MEEMEER
    Administrator

You can join 4DB servers while it is on investigating. Funky stuff going on with EA that caused some data to get mixed up.