This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • C4ntT0uchDis
    User
    Member since March 14, 2018

Hey there,

I´ve been BF4DB banned a while ago and didnt know how to ask for unban, but in fact now i know that I can appeal here. First of all I have 3 BF4 accounts: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/C4ntT0uchDis/, http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/M4nh4tt4nPr0j3ct/, http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/DerBananenB1eger/.

Every single account is banned for linked account, but the account that is banned for cheating and is given as linked account to the accounts above isnt even mine. If i see this right the accounts are banned because you guys think its linked to this accounts: https://bf4db.com/player/1791657682,  Linked to https://bf4db.com/player/1652966297. For the second link that is given by the BF4DB user MXT I don´t even get an account. The first link isnt my account either. I dont exactly know how you find out which accounts are linked but I guess its possible due to IP-Tracking on BF4-Servers with your Plugin installed. But how does it come that you accuse me for having accounts that I never even played with?

In fact I can´t see any proof of cheating on my accounts and don´t get it. I never cheated in that game. You can check all of my stats. They are pretty much the same. I have to admit they are pretty good but that comes due to my good helicopter piloting skills. You can see that i did a big part of my kills with the attack chopper. This explains a very high K/D and SPM.

Now my question is why I am banned (proof of cheating on any of MY accounts).

Greetings C4ntT0uchDis

• C4ntT0uchDis
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Claim the account(s) you are appealing for.

• C4ntT0uchDis
    User

"

Riotranz

what do you mean? I said that my Accounts are C4ntT0uchDis, M4nh4tt4nPr0j3kt and DerBananenB1eger.

• C4ntT0uchDis
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

"

Riotranz

what do you mean? I said that my Accounts are C4ntT0uchDis, M4nh4tt4nPr0j3kt and DerBananenB1eger.

C4ntT0uchDis

On your BF4DB profiles you will find a blue claim button. Click it then follow the instructions that appear which explain how to claim your profile.

If you do not claim the profiles you own your appeal can not be processed.

• C4ntT0uchDis
    User

All my accounts are now claimed.

"

Riotranz

C4ntT0uchDis

On your BF4DB profiles you will find a blue claim button. Click it then follow the instructions that appear which explain how to claim your profile.

Scavenger

"

"

"

Riotranz

C4ntT0uchDis

Scavenger

• C4ntT0uchDis
    Administrator

https://bf4db.com/player/1058627796

You know this account?

• C4ntT0uchDis
    User

"
    Scavenger

Yep this is the account of a friend of mine. I played with him most of the time. But I never saw him cheating neither did I.

• C4ntT0uchDis
    Administrator

"

"
    Scavenger

Yep this is the account of a friend of mine. I played with him most of the time. But I never saw him cheating neither did I.

C4ntT0uchDis

Rawr on locker is kinda weird tho. Please give me a moment to check the other links.

• C4ntT0uchDis
    User

"

"

"
    Scavenger

C4ntT0uchDis

Rawr on locker is kinda weird tho.

Scavenger

whats the matter with me? am I on the same server as he was when he was cheating? i guess not. He always told me that he got the rawr kit dropped by a hacker in his team so he took it. But its also weird that i get banned just because I have a friend that seems weird to you :(

• C4ntT0uchDis
    Administrator

As far as I can tell it seems you guys share accounts quite often. Is that true?

• C4ntT0uchDis
    User

"

As far as I can tell it seems you guys share accounts quite often. Is that true?

Scavenger

I shared the DerBananenB1eger Account a couple of times with him because he was banned on a private server on his main account. But after i gave him the Login-Data for the account i didnt use it anymore. At least i didnt used it on ranked or official servers anymore. This acc is for Helicopter 2v2 fights on private servers only now.

• C4ntT0uchDis
    User

"

Scavenger

I didnt share any other account with him.

• C4ntT0uchDis
    Administrator

"

"

Scavenger

I shared the DerBananenB1eger Account a couple of times with him because he was banned on a private server on his main account. But after i gave him the Login-Data for the account i didnt use it anymore. At least i didnt used it on ranked or official servers anymore. This acc is for Helicopter 2v2 fights on private servers only now.

C4ntT0uchDis
    In that case I can not help you. Sharing accounts is a big risk, especially when you are already linked to numerous accounts that have been caught with cheating.

Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service. They are available when you click the BF4DB logo in my signature.

APPEAL DENIED