This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • RM966
    User
    Member since June 09, 2019

Soldier Name: RM966

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/RM966

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: 

Dear BF4DB,

The reason to why I am posting this appeal is that I have been taught to play the game without third-party cheating software.
    At first it was fun, and I only used it when I was getting my ass kicked by more experienced players. However, this only gave me a poor feeling of revenge, as it was not skill that lead to this. It was poor knowledge of the game and bad skill. Eventually this skill had grown but in the meantime my way of playing had resulted in bans on different servers, which I am now unable to play on due to me using cheats. 

Now, I only feel a sense of regret as I now think different about using cheats. I find that cheating is a way to compensate for your lack of skill and/or lazyness to grind for unlocks and achievements. I have lost this need to compensate for it and wish to continue to progress my character without using cheating software. 

I am truly sorry for ruining the experience for players that enjoyed playing the game in a way I now wish to experience aswell. I hope I am given a second chance for making this decision, and growing as a person into somebody who likes to be challenged in any way. 

Yours

RM966

EDIT: I have noticed that an administrator has given feedback upon my appeal regarding the sentence: 
    "I have been taught to play the game without third-party cheating software."

First of all, thank you for reviewing my appeal.

I do agree with that this is common sense, however I would like to clarify that part which you found unworthy for this appeal. 
    Common sense was of course always involved, I have never been unaware of the risk of getting banned and knew this could happen. 
    However, I do feel like common sense is something that grows over time as you learn from your mistakes and are being guided towards the right path. Therefore the bans and warnings have made me release my need to cheat and changed my way of playing. This is how I was taught to play the game without third-party cheating software. I'm still a human, and I do accept my bans as rightfully received. But I also know that I have changed my ways and that I am very sorry for my past habit. 

Once again, thank you for reviewing my appeal. 

RM966

• RM966
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: RM966

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/RM966

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: 

Dear BF4DB,

The reason to why I am posting this appeal is that I have been taught to play the game without third-party cheating software.
    At first it was fun, and I only used it when I was getting my ass kicked by more experienced players. However, this only gave me a poor feeling of revenge, as it was not skill that lead to this. It was poor knowledge of the game and bad skill. Eventually this skill had grown but in the meantime my way of playing had resulted in bans on different servers, which I am now unable to play on due to me using cheats. 

Now, I only feel a sense of regret as I now think different about using cheats. I find that cheating is a way to compensate for your lack of skill and/or lazyness to grind for unlocks and achievements. I have lost this need to compensate for it and wish to continue to progress my character without using cheating software. 

I am truly sorry for ruining the experience for players that enjoyed playing the game in a way I now wish to experience aswell. I hope I am given a second chance for making this decision, and growing as a person into somebody who likes to be challenged in any way. 

Yours

RM966

EDIT: I have noticed that an administrator has given feedback upon my appeal regarding the sentence: 
    "I have been taught to play the game without third-party cheating software."

First of all, thank you for reviewing my appeal.

I do agree with that this is common sense, however I would like to clarify that part which you found unworthy for this appeal. 
    Common sense was of course always involved, I have never been unaware of the risk of getting banned and knew this could happen. 
    However, I do feel like common sense is something that grows over time as you learn from your mistakes and are being guided towards the right path. Therefore the bans and warnings have made me release my need to cheat and changed my way of playing. This is how I was taught to play the game without third-party cheating software. I'm still a human, and I do accept my bans as rightfully received. But I also know that I have changed my ways and that I am very sorry for my past habit. 

Once again, thank you for reviewing my appeal. 

RM966

RM966

"The reason to why I am posting this appeal is that I have been taught to play the game without third-party cheating software."

That was enough.

Should not be a need to teach that, it is common sense.

All info you need is available when you click the BF4DB logo in my signature.

APPEAL DENIED

Edit: so you made both the conscious decision to ruin other people their experience to the point it gets you banned and lacked the interest in trying to progress without any help. Both things I see as enough reason to have a 0 tolerance policy for cheating.

Common sense is what it is, something that should not need "growing". I do not need to steal a bike in order to understand that it is something that shouldn't be done.

Let the ban be a real incentive to grow. On servers that do not run our plug-in that is.