This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Intruvious
    User
    Member since June 03, 2017

I am sorry if I am pissing you off moderator. But please, hear me out and believe me. Sure, its my fault that I was careless about the secuirity but other than that, I've no part in this conundrum whatsoever. I know you have heard this excuse many times but I assure you mine is genuine. If it wasn't, I wouldn't bother opening another thread. I have been going to GGC and Evenbalance and have been trying to prove my innocence. I have been telling my friends how my Account got hacked and therefore, banned. In reality, I am not trying to piss off anyone of you, I am trying to make you understand my situation. Humans make mistakes, and mine was not setting up secuirity, I have deeply regretted this and reflected upon it. I am in despiar and desperation for help. I swear to you, I have NEVER hacked and hopefully I never will. If you want, you can remotely access anything on my PC for traces of Hacks. That is how much I am confident in my innocence in this matter. So, I hope you understand and you reconsider your decision, Please! I have been banned for something I have not done. Someone else has... Please, believe me. This is such a matter in which you just can't show proofs until someone comes and checks your computer themselves. Help me! I will be very grateful and I will show my Gratitude however you would want :)

Thank you!

Regards, 
    Intruvious.

• Intruvious
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

https://www.bf4db.com/banning

§3 1.6 Banning Policy > Third Party Evidence

"Past Punkuster / PBBans / GGC / Fair Fight bans will be considered concurrent;"

The only way you can go is appealing the ban at evenballance. We, the BF4DB team can not help you anymore.

Your account has been caught cheating it does not matter whether it was you or someone else.

/Thread closed.

• Intruvious
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your account is your responsibility. Your appeal has been denied just as your initial one was. All further appeals will be denied and your account will be suspended. The only way an appeal will be considered is if the ban is lifted by GGC and Evenbalance. You may appeal ONLY IF they lift the ban.