This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AeroSyntax
    User
    Member since June 09, 2019

Soldier Name: AeroSyntax

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/807194532

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: So I got banned for "Linked accounts". This is strange. Yes, I know the player "2Nonsense" but that's not me. I do know him, played with him and against him on various servers but that's 100% not me. First of all, hes from Russia and I am from Germany.

The only names I had were "OokIa" and "xSe7enx3", which you can check here https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/AeroSyntax

Hope we will find a solution =)

• AeroSyntax
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

AeroSyntax was banned for multihack.

Why are you appealing the ban for a different account?

• AeroSyntax
    Retired Staff

"

To clarify:

2Nonsense was banned for multihack, because AeroSyntax has a highlights video on a network (which is not equal to origin) which hosts pirated bf4 servers (blaze emulator), where the hosters of the server he played on modded the server to instantly charge defibrillators. The accounts on said network are separate from origin accounts, so the 2Nonsense account in his video is not equal to the 2Nonsense account on origin, which was banned for multihack. Each and every player on that server will have his defibrillators instantly charged.

Noustaja
    If you are not staff, refrain from commenting.

• AeroSyntax
    User

"

AeroSyntax was banned for multihack.

Why are you appealing the ban for a different account?

Angry_Cuban13
    That's the thing here. "2Nonsense" is not my account. That's a different person as I said in the beginning.
    How did you even link him to me? 

• AeroSyntax
    Retired Staff

Are you appealing the ban for AeroSyntax or 2Nonsense?
  • AeroSyntax
    User

??????????????
    Are you joking?

For AeroSyntax ofcourse because this is my only one account. 

2Nonsense is someone else and not me.

#Edit: I am appealing my ban on "AeroSyntax". 
    It seems that "2Nonsense" was banned by mistake because, again, it's not me.

• AeroSyntax
    Retired Staff

Am I joking? No.

Stop worrying about 2Nonsense. That is none of your business and whoever owns that account must appeal the ban.

If you are appealing the ban for AeroSyntax, please explain to me how you were able to kill multiple players without fully charging your paddles and fully revive team members without fully charging your paddles.

• AeroSyntax
    User

Then you must've seen my video =) 

As "Noustaja" explained, it's a network (which is not equal to origin) which hosts pirated BF4 servers (on the blaze emulator) where the hosters of the server modded the server to have instant charge defibrillators.

• AeroSyntax
    Retired Staff

You'll need to provide proof of this, otherwise your account will remain banned.

• AeroSyntax
    User

How should I prove it?

• AeroSyntax
    Retired Staff

You need to make a video about the mod (launch it, describe it) and send us the info about it

• AeroSyntax
    User

"

You need to make a video about the mod (launch it, describe it) and send us the info about it

Angry_Cuban13

How should I make a video about it? It's a setting on their server. It's not something I can visualize, I can't think of anything atleast..

• AeroSyntax
    Retired Staff

As I said, launch it, describe it and send us the info about it.

Since you claim this server is in a non-Origin network, you should have no issues joining it.

• AeroSyntax
    User

"

Since you claim this server is in a non-Origin network, you should have no issues joining it.

Angry_Cuban13
    Made a video as you requested. You can clearly see it how it works and it's not only me, but other players as well.

• AeroSyntax
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

"

Angry_Cuban13
    Made a video as you requested. You can clearly see it how it works and it's not only me, but other players as well.

AeroSyntax

ZLO does not stream to normal servers.