This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AsO_Guilhermeeee
    User
    Member since January 11, 2018

BF4DB Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/794792750

Hi There,

My name is Guilherme, I'm 22. São Paulo, Brazil. I'm a Battlefield player since 2012, on Battlefield 3, that I've 1064 hours in-game and now 564h on Battlefield 4. So, I never had a ban in any server for all the time that I played Battlefield. Because i'm a real honest player.

Let me try to explain what happened. I have a friend on United States, Allan. He's 17 y.old and doesn't have a job. So, I sensitized myself to my friend's situation and I bought a new account for him as a gift. With his origin email and password. Before that gift, I lent my main account to him so he could play. I dont know if he's a hacker or not, I never thought this to be honest. So, today I just came from the work, joined on my clã server and suddenly i've got kicked by an admin. Then, I searched for my friend "AsO_AsghanX" (server admin) and I asked to him if I can found who's kicked me. And hi said "I think was a bug", so I tryed to join again, and again I've got kicked, then my friends on discord says: "Oh, u're banned on BF4DB by linked account". I didn't believe and went to the BF4DB site to check if was a joke or not... And to my surprise, I'm Banned by linked account.

Guys, I don't know if Allan is a dirt player or not, I dont care 'bout him, but I'm, Guilherme, i'm a honest player. I've always been. The admin AsO_AsghanX did a TV on my PC, using a program called "Chapolog", he had help of a BF4DB admin to do this TV, using his keywords, and he never found nothing dirt on my PC.

That purchase was made in 02/01/2018. Payment by credit card. I can prove this sendin' to you guys a picture of the purchase, in that link: https://imgur.com/a/G72pj

I can show you guys the conversation that I had with Allan:

[1/1 22:13] Allan Gringo Bixa: Ow   =   (Hey)

[1/1 22:14] Allan Gringo Bixa: Ta de pé ainda aquela conta nova? ? =    (Can you still give me a new account?)

[1/1 23:04] Guilherme: sim, mas só no meu proximo pgto pq eu tomei uma facada nessas férias no interior = (Yes, but in the next payment, cause I spend a lot of money in the last trip I did.)

[1/1 23:06] Allan Gringo Bixa: Certo =  (Ok)

[2/1 01:18] Guilherme: tá, cria a conta aí então na origin, confirma e me passa a senha = (Ok, create a new account and give me the password)

*Then he gave me the email and password of the new account that he created*

*I send him the screenshot before the payment of the bought.*

[2/1 01:36] Allan Gringo Bixa: puta

[2/1 01:36] Allan Gringo Bixa: tudo isso?  =  (holy fuck, very expensive!)

[2/1 01:36] Guilherme: Normal 40 conto, premium edition 50.. tomar no cu, né. = (This is the normal price here, 40 reais the standard version and 50 to the premium edition)

[2/1 01:37] Guilherme: Brasil bonitão... = (welcome to Brazil)

[2/1 01:37] Guilherme: só baixar e ser feliz = (Download and enjoy)

[2/1 01:50] Allan Gringo Bixa: obg pela conta ❤ = (Thank you for the account)

This conversation was made in Whatsapp. So, today (10/01) he blocked me, I can't call him, talk to him, message him, nothing. He just disappeared.

I never got banned before guys, u can check my account history from the beginning or whatever you guys want to do to check. I'm clean and I really hope this situation can be resolved...

Regards,

Guilherme.

• AsO_Guilhermeeee
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You confirmed that your account is linked. I can not help you.

Never buy, sell or give away accounts is the only advise I can give you. You got scammed by a (pretty well known) cheater.

APPEAL DENIED