This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Ruppsrunt5
    User
    Member since November 10, 2017

BF4DB Profile: https://www.bf4db.com/player/769956645

Reason: Suspicious stats

I was Banned for unusually high stats on the m249 and deagle.

I believe this is because me and friends played in a server with very few people and repeatedly shot each other in the head to get an unlock, not because of any cheating software. None of my friends received bans though, i assume because they switched up weapons. As for when this happened I believe it was around the time the deagle was added. I hope you will choose to overturn the ban so that I may continue to play the game.

Thank You,

Ruppsrunt

• Ruppsrunt5
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Seems reasonable. If you can find those reports for us to review then we will overturn the ban

• Ruppsrunt5
    User

So I have been looking through battle reports for a while and cant find any games with really high stats, so is this because the game never ended. Because with only a handful of people just wanting to get a few unlocks we didn't actually finish the games, just got the kills. Is this why i cant find the report and is their anyway to sort them by performance.

Thank You

• Ruppsrunt5
    Retired Staff

Even if you leave the round before the game ends, a battle report will still be issued and will still show on your account. We will need a corresponding report to approve the appeal. Thanks!

• Ruppsrunt5
    User

• Ruppsrunt5
    Retired Staff

Yup thats boosting. Just a warning that EA considers boosting to be a breach of the TOS and they have given accounts a stat reset for it. If your account does get a reset (if you arent boosting anymore I wouldn't worry about it) then we will reinstate the ban.

Approved