This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ThorErMurathor
    Banned
    Member since January 12, 2021

Soldier Name: ThorErMurathor

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/ThorErMurathor

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:

Today i was playing normally and all of a sudden i found my self banned from pretty much every good server with good amount of players. I tried almost every server, 90% of them say im banned even if i never played on those.

On one of the servers, before getting kicked for the ban, i managed to read the message that redirected me to BF4DB (which i was not aware about before this issue, i didn't know what BF4DB is). 

I searched my name in the BANLIST and unfortunately found it and read the reason: "Multihack". Pretty stoked about that o_o.

I also found this "report": https://bf4db.com/player/ban/847143585

To be honest i don't understand what has been written and reported in the post i linked, there's no logical point.

Regarding that post, I kind of remember saying "cute spectator" but i don't understand why is that a reason to be banned, if i recall correctly i was talking to my friend in the game that was spectating me (through the "death" cam) in order to check out my sniper rifle because he just bought the game a few days ago. Honestly i don't have any idea, it was just a coincidence i suppose, i don't know really!

I've also watched the video he posted about me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keX3V_VRn6Q&feature=youtu.be

I mean... it's pretty clear i never hacked, i don't understand where is the evidence to perform a ban like that.

You can check my profile on the bf4 battlelog, i played SINCE THE GAME CAME OUT, not very often, but i would not have any reason to cheat.

You can also check my stats, didn't reset them for a while, kd ratio is pretty average... Please also check: https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/ThorErMurathor

I just don't understand, i remember that day me and my friend got banned without reason, i read that he got banned for hacks and i started complaining about it then i got banned aswell from that server.

Maybe the admin was just salty and found and excuse to ban us, i don't know...

I was not hacking and i never did, i seriously do not understand why i got banned in this manner.

Maybe this whole deal has just been a big misunderstanding.

Can you kindly lift the ban? I would love to keep playing this game even if it is pretty old.

I mean, if i was really hacking you would get another report for me pretty soon anyway...

Please reach out to me if needed, i will try to provide every possible evidence about the fact that i didn't hack.

Sorry if my english isn't perfect, trying my best, and thank you all for your time.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

• ThorErMurathor
    Banned

Good Morning,

just replying to bump up the post.

Thank you.

• ThorErMurathor
    Banned

I see appeals posted yesterday having replies.

Mine has been posted the 12th.

Can you please have a look into my case?

Please.

Thank you.

(To be noted, there's another appeal that literally copied the text of mine: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-7158)

• ThorErMurathor
    Banned

D=

• ThorErMurathor
    User
    Member since December 28, 2020

Up.

Hope there's any reply 

• ThorErMurathor
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We will get to yours when we are able. Different appeals require different staff and resources which is why some others may be handled sooner than others. Thanks for your understanding. 

• ThorErMurathor
    Banned

"

We will get to yours when we are able. Different appeals require different staff and resources which is why some others may be handled sooner than others. Thanks for your understanding. 

Sovereign_Skies
    Thank you so much.
    I'll wait as much as it is needed.

• ThorErMurathor
    User
    Member since March 21, 2020

Quick joke.

Two fella's walk into a server.

Barman asks "Why the long face"

We got banned from all BF4DB plugin servers.

Here's some popcorn, go and tell someone who cares....with your 46% hskr ration with lmg in one game.

Crap joke i know, but so is cheating.

• ThorErMurathor
    Banned

Admins are supposed to reply, not you since we don't know each other. Anyway i'm happy to provide an explanation to your awful joke.

I didn't play BF4 for a LONG time, years, and i used to play with a controller.

I downloaded it again to play with my friends, to remember the good times you know? This game always had a place in my heart.

Since my last time playing BF4 i've played a lot of CS:GO (you probably know that game, i got almost to the last competitive rank on it, 800 hours registered) and i switched from playing with a controller to playing with mouse and keyboard for that specific game, because it is very competitive.

I guess that the experience on that other game, and the fact that i used to play with the controller instead of the mouse, made all the difference on BF4 aswell when i started playing again. 

I don't cheat. If you're one of those players that #ReportEveryOneWhoKillsMeBecauseImBadSoTheyMustBeHacking please go reply to other posts.

Thank you.

• ThorErMurathor
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Aimbot use is very obvious

Appeal Denied