This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Lieutenant.ike
    User
    Member since November 12, 2017

My account was banned , but I never cheated in the game.

Here is my BF4DB info https://bf4db.com/player/1628927044 .

Please unban my account, I just unlocked some weapon gadgets  (I rent a 10 people server and bought a BF4 game in my another origin account), so some of my weapon stats looks suspicious, like HSKR KPM, I really really never ever cheated in the game ! Please unban 

• Lieutenant.ike
    User

I love this game , I hate Cheaters too. I never know what I did will make my account be banned, pls pls pls unban it. Or could anyone tell me how to unban it? Enter a server without DB plugin , then cut down my suspicious stats? 

• Lieutenant.ike
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Hi, seems you got banned by our sitebot for the headshot stats on the AN94 and the M1911 (click here for a snapshot of your stats one week ago). If you statpadded (killtraded) with those weapons, please provide the battlereports showing the statpadding here in this thread. Then we will overturn the ban.

Oh and before I forget: please claim your battlelog soldier on your BF4DB profile so we can be sure that we are talking to the actual owner of the account. Do this by pressing the "claim" button on your BF4DB page, and then copy the claim code in your clantag on battlelog.

ZP5VF0S.png

• Lieutenant.ike
    User

"

Hi, seems you got banned by our sitebot for the headshot stats on the AN94 and the M1911 (click here for a snapshot of your stats one week ago). If you statpadded (killtraded) with those weapons, please provide the battlereports showing the statpadding here in this thread. Then we will overturn the ban.

Oh and before I forget: please claim your battlelog soldier on your BF4DB profile so we can be sure that we are talking to the actual owner of the account. Do this by pressing the "claim" button on your BF4DB page, and then copy the claim code in your clantag on battlelog.

ZP5VF0S.png

Scavenger

Please , I cannot upload images 

• Lieutenant.ike
    Administrator

I need the direct link to the battlereports.

• Lieutenant.ike
    User

"

I need the direct link to the battlereports.

Scavenger
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/908965494364255744/1628927044/             

Well, this is the battle report for AN-94 (it took me 20 minutes to find out).   As you can see the battlelog link,  AN--94 65-kills , and all my AN-94 HSKR is 64.42. I think this can explain why is it.     ID: Lieutenant_ike 65-9  is my main account .  ID: Lieutenant_Yrt 6-68 is my secondary account.  This is the reason why HSKR of my AN-94 is so high.    About M1911, I took 30 minutes to find the battle report out, but my battle reports are too too too much , I didn't find a battle report match M1911. Please trust me , it's the same way as AN-94.   By the way, I'm not American , some of my sentences are incorrect, please forgive !   I've tried my best , please help overturn the BAN , I'm not gonna do this killtrade again !!!

• Lieutenant.ike
    Administrator

Thanks for your cooperation. I will remove the ban. I strongly advise you not to statpad again. It can lead to your account being reset by FF as it is against the ToS of BF4. If this happens, the ban will be reinstated.

APPROVED