This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • byshady
    User
    Member since September 27, 2020

Soldier Name: byshady

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1058588023

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.

Appeal: Last time I've logged into my account was around 2+ years ago, recently I wanted to play BF4 and every server I tired to join so far kicks me with a message that I was banned by BF4DB for Aimbot. I've just red "[GUIDE] READ ME IF YOUR ACCOUNT WAS HACKED" and I get it, but I don't think there was a way to enable 2FA on my account last time I've used it. I'm preety sure my account was stolen in the last 2 years of my absence because I'm sure that I had not logged into the account in the last 2 years I barely played any games at all and I have not given acces to my account to anybody yet the battlelog states that "I have been playing a year ago". I hope one of the staff members can review my case again and make a new decission. Thank you.

• byshady
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You will need to provide evidence your account was compromised
  • byshady
    Retired Staff

Do you have any proof that your account was compromised such as origin login history, etc?

• byshady
    User

"

Do you have any proof that your account was compromised such as origin login history, etc?

Sovereign_Skies
    How can I get that?

• byshady
    User

"
    You will need to provide evidence your account was compromised
    Angry_Cuban13
    If there's a way to get logs from ea or something just tell me how and I can get that. I don't have anything on my email no email/password change requests.

• byshady
    Retired Staff

Go to EA.com and go to your Security tab and check recent logins. Post a screenshot here removing all PII

• byshady
    User

https://imgur.com/vCo1fOV

I've downloaded my data from EA and under section: 

"_source": {

"_source": {

"loginLog": [

I have 10 entries and the oldest one's timestamp is:

"Timestamp": "2020-09-11T15:55:53.868Z" with my IP

• byshady
    Retired Staff

Please show us this data and feel free to remove anything that identifies you. We will delete your post and set it to staff only. feel free to join Discord and DM me or any other staff with this info and a link to your appeal.

• byshady
    Retired Staff

When was the last time you logged on to your account outside of today?
  • byshady
    User

Last time was yesterday (not exactly logged in just opened origin up) I haven't logged in today. Also the last time I've tried to join a BF4 server was either on 26th or 27th of september.

• byshady
    Retired Staff

We have conducted a thorough investigation and we can't find any evidence that your account was compromised as you claim.

Appeal Denied.