This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Raggesmus
    User
    Member since September 14, 2020

Hello, player name Raggesmus. When i wanted to play Battlefield 4 after a long time break from the game i joined a server and got a little surprise; ''you have been banned on this server''. I haven't hacked a single time and i suspect a stolen account (that has actually happened a few times). I tried multiple different servers and every big server i had been banned from. I would gladly get my account back to play some good old battlefield 4. Now i have changed my password and hopefully someone doesn't steal/play on my account with hacks again. Bye! Also i had to make an account here to make the ban appeal.

• Raggesmus
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your account was used to cheat quite aggressively so the ban will not be lifted. If you can prove the account was stolen by contacting EA support then you can provide that and any linked accounts you may have wont be given a ban for the cheating on the account you are currently appealing for

• Raggesmus
    Retired Staff

Why do you think your account was stolen?

• Raggesmus
    User

hello

• Raggesmus
    Retired Staff

When was your account stolen? Day,Month,Year

• Raggesmus
    User

It says that i got banned 10 months ago, roughly when i stopped playing the game so i didn't notice i got banned nor thta my account was hacked since i didn't have 2 factor verification.

• Raggesmus
    Retired Staff

What city/town are you from?

• Raggesmus
    Retired Staff

No response from OP.

Denied.