This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AceKiller040
    User
    Member since October 17, 2017

Profile    https://www.bf4db.com/player/1605042325

Reason     

BANNED!

This player has been banned by BF4DB and any game server protected by our anti-cheat plugin

Reason: Suspicious Stats

I am playing this game normally and i really dont understand why i got banned for suspicious stats.

• AceKiller040
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You got auto banned by our Sitebot for your headshot stats on the M60, the M9 and the M4. Please explain how those stats got so high.

• AceKiller040
    User

First I would like to say that my headshot rate on M60 isn't high at all,  199/12607.

And how is 95/1215 of my M9 headshot rate is too high?

And for the M4, I just play it normal and i don't see there're any problems with it. Maybe 6% of headshot rate on a burst rifle is too HIGH??

• AceKiller040
    Administrator

We have the same player on our screen am I right? Mind that the hs/k is in %.

https://www.bf4db.com/player/1605042325

• AceKiller040
    User

Oh I thought it was battlefield 4 website.

And what I want to say is that it isn't that difficult to get headshot kill when you are camping M60 with bipod in Operation Locker and burst fire rifle. But if that is really violating the rules of battlefield 4. I may go and clean my record then

• AceKiller040
    Administrator

Well, 365 kills of which a little over 50% by a headshot is not only a bipod on locker or metro.. And almost 80% headshot of the 200 kills with the M4 are a bit too much above average too if you ask me.

So please, tell me how those stats got there.

• AceKiller040
    User

So if you think i am so suspicious, then what if i refresh the stats back to 'Normal'??
  • AceKiller040
    Administrator

Will not help. Those stats are on your account and will remain there even when you reset your stats. Did you do any killtrading to rank up faster?

I want to know if those stats are caused by an aimbot, or that they are just the result of killtrading.

• AceKiller040
    User

What do you mean by killtrading?
  • AceKiller040
    Administrator

Taking turns killing with another player to grind points without actually playing the game.

• AceKiller040
    User

No. If i was kill trading, then i don't think my stats will get that low. 50% of headshot rate?
  • AceKiller040
    Administrator

Are you lying to me? Or did you just forget you did it? Cause I already know you did killtrade two years ago. Or did you buy this account from someone else?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/609230328580180544/1605042325/

• AceKiller040
    User

I bought this account from Facebook and I didn't even know it is banned by bf4db
  • AceKiller040
    User

Is there any ways to restore my stats because i just bought this game from Facebook a few days ago
  • AceKiller040
    Administrator

Well let me tell you this, you are very lucky that you bought an account that only has a history of statpadding. It does not happen too often that "2nd hand" accounts are unbanned by us, because 9/10 times those accounts are either Punkbuster banned or have had a FairFight reset.

I strongly advise you to NEVER buy a 2nd hand account because of this. Again, you are very lucky. I will remove the ban from our system as we currently do not flag accounts for statpadding.

Ofcourse when we find any new evidence that might suggest you are cheating the ban will be reinstated. Mind that statpadding is also against EA's ToS.

Mind that we have no control over bans made by individual server owners. If they banned you because of your stats, refer them to this thread to explain the situation.

APPROVED