This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • DELETED ACCOUNT
    Banned
    Member since August 04, 2020

deleted
  • DELETED ACCOUNT
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"Its not fun and i just wanna play Bf4 with my friends"

Imagine using this as an excuse and then using no spread in a video for your appeal

• DELETED ACCOUNT
    Banned

deleted
  • DELETED ACCOUNT
    Retired Staff

"i used a shitty dishonest video to some assholes in a discord and some fuckers saved it without permission and sent it to Burt or whoever. it was an asshole move and i just want a second chance to play this game"

Translation: "Its not fair that they used evidence against me"

• DELETED ACCOUNT
    Banned

deleted
  • DELETED ACCOUNT
    Retired Staff

The what? LMFAO THE FUCKED EVIDENCE OR THE TRUTH VIDEO?

I have lost braincells from that statement. You cheated in bf4. In fact you've cheated in a lot of games. Got a VAC ban in CSGO, profiles on multiple cheat sites, and you expect we are going to lift a ban because you send clean videos. Heres a dose of reality for you. You wouldn't have been able to replicate the stats I asked you too if I gave you a year. You were always cheating and this is your prize

• DELETED ACCOUNT
    Retired Staff

"

"

"i used a shitty dishonest video to some assholes in a discord and some fuckers saved it without permission and sent it to Burt or whoever. it was an asshole move and i just want a second chance to play this game"

Translation: "Its not fair that they used evidence against me"

Burt

Either you can have the fucked evidence or you can have the truth video. Im being fucking honest here. i came here to appeal my fucking ban. im using a fucking complete honest and clean video. no hang ups or bullshit.
    W.Thomas

• DELETED ACCOUNT
    Banned

deleted
  • DELETED ACCOUNT
    Administrator
    Member since August 16, 2019

This has reached pure meme status, thank you. i do believe i echo the words of EVERY single staff member YOU TOAST.

• DELETED ACCOUNT
    Retired Staff

"

Soldier Name: Iwatchswiftor
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:
    Profile link
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Hi. i've been recently banned for "Suspicious Stats": Im just gonna come clean and hope honesty will do good in my favor. i fucked around with some no recoil and spread shit. im suffering the consequences. Its not fun and i just wanna play Bf4 with my friends.

Im sure an admin will say "well this is your second appeal" Burt closed the other one before i could even get my final message in coming clean. My 72 hour aren't even up yet too which is fucked up. i used a shitty dishonest video to some assholes in a discord and some fuckers saved it without permission and sent it to Burt or whoever. it was an asshole move and i just want a second chance to play this game. i love playing with my friends. i have 2 videos in the making that are completely clean. No scripts. Bullshit. etc and i will post here shortly.

W.Thomas

"

"

"Its not fun and i just wanna play Bf4 with my friends"

Imagine using this as an excuse and then using no spread in a video for your appeal

Burt

i've never posted a video here for an appeal. The video those fuckers had was without my permission in their hands
    W.Thomas

"

"

I have lost braincells from that statement. You cheated in bf4. In fact you've cheated in a lot of games. Got a VAC ban in CSGO, profiles on multiple cheat sites, and you expect we are going to lift a ban because you send clean videos. Heres a dose of reality for you. You wouldn't have been able to replicate the stats I asked you too if I gave you a year. You were always cheating and this is your prize

Burt
    Hey Fuck  you asshole. CSGO was years ago. and going around looking for accounts on cheat websites are for Single player games. Games are fun normal but after beating them a shit ton its fun to experiment with trainers. and For stats. i can drop high kill games all i want but the servers i play are shit and empty. You have fuckers here lie and people who are honest. i came to my fucking senses to be honest. and fuck you for not wanting the truth. there are honest people who fuck up and want to play again normal. i prefer normal now. i ENJOY NORMAL
    W.Thomas

• DELETED ACCOUNT
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

since this was move to General  :  https://steamcommunity.com/id/129311764

why did you just put your profile  on private  , yesterday  you were crying on your steam account  that the VAC ban was because a Kid reported you.

this is not  how A vacban works  :)

• DELETED ACCOUNT
    Retired Staff

"

"

Burt
    Hey Fuck  you asshole. CSGO was years ago. and going around looking for accounts on cheat websites are for Single player games. Games are fun normal but after beating them a shit ton its fun to experiment with trainers. and For stats. i can drop high kill games all i want but the servers i play are shit and empty. You have fuckers here lie and people who are honest. i came to my fucking senses to be honest. and fuck you for not wanting the truth. there are honest people who fuck up and want to play again normal. i prefer normal now. i ENJOY NORMAL
    W.Thomas
    We lie? Because you lied and we found out? Because you cheated and we found out? Literally nothing I've said is a lie. At no point has your ban been false. At no point have we used anything other than pure evidence for your ban. Stay mad kid, stay bad
  • DELETED ACCOUNT
    Administrator

Battlefield 4 isnt  some single player game where you can use some "trainer" to cheese your way through. you ruin the experience for every single player you play against.

• DELETED ACCOUNT
    Administrator

what absolutely kills me here is you had the absolute ballz to call the whg guys badmins for banning you. with such a freaking blatant video of you cheating. and even more ballz to insult us asking "where am i cheating here????"

• DELETED ACCOUNT
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 07, 2017

Y'all are arguing with and taunting an 11 year old.  At best.  That, or a developmentally challenged adult. 

This is child abuse.