This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • popalot1
    User
    Member since July 08, 2020

Soldier name: Damoclessssssss

BF4DB Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1136175920

Have you claimed your soldier: Yes

Appeal: Hello, I believe I have appealed this ban when I first received it. I attempted to find it and link it here but I could not find it. I also had to create a new account because I could not remember the credentials.

I believe this ban to be a mistake. The reason for the ban was DMG Mods which I deny having. To start, I had no idea such mods could even exist in video games. What I mean by this is that I would think the games anti-cheat would figure out quickly if someone used this kind of cheat. My ban was not by punkbuster but from what I remember, a manual ban that I received ingame, while playing. I may remember wrong, but there may have been a dispute between me and a staff member from DB bans that lead to me being banned, but I can't remember for certain. Looking at my stats three years later, I do see and understand why I was banned for damage mods, the numbers are in yellow. I always played on hardcore servers, is it possible that the number is skewed because you do more damage on hardcore gamemodes? Im trying to understand this because I have been trying to play some BF4 and am banned from the majority of servers, and its a shame that I cannot play when I know I never cheated. Thanks everyone.

• popalot1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

What was the username of your other account?

• popalot1
    User
    Member since July 08, 2020

"

What was the username of your other account?

Sovereign_Skies
    Hello Sovereign,
    I just took another look at the denied ban appeal list, and could not find my ban appeal and the other forum account. I have no idea what would be the username. It's possible it is 'popalot' but could not find it when I searched. I will keep looking through the 160 page list and if I find it, I will link that forum account asap. Also, this Orgin account is the only one I have.
    Thanks for the fast reply.

• popalot1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Reviewing the evidence against you it does seem like a damage mod. While HC games are expected to have slightly higher damage output than normal games, your damage for several games is elevated to the point it isn't normal.

Appeal Denied.