This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • SnarrDarr
    User
    Member since July 10, 2019

Okay, it's been almost a year since my last appeal. Reading back on it, I want to reinstate myself and be honest and truthful. I obviously lied, I was a scummy hacker. Now, if you want to remove my ban is your choice. However, I promise not to ever do it again, and if you do not want to unban my account, may I at least buy Battlefield again under a new account without a IP Ban? I promise you guys that I will never do it again. It was a massive mistake to ever do it and I've noticed that. After my recovery (messages that I sent in the past), I've really wanted to play battlefield recently. Haven't installed it because I remembered of my ban. I deeply apologize and I regret hacking/cheating in the game. I know words will probably come hard to believe, and all you can really do is take my trust, but if you can't. I totally understand. However, I want to admit that 10 months ago, I lied. I am trash. I only started hacking under suspicions that everyone else was hacking, because I've seen quite a few. I suppose I should've just sucked it up and reported them instead of stooping down to their level and I see that now. I've made a massive mistake, and am hoping I get another chance. If there was some way that I can prove that I'll never hack again, I will do it. If you've read this, thank you. I will own up to my idiocy and lack of integrity. If you don't accept, then I understand your choice. If you do, then I really appreciate it, and I thank you for taking your time to give me one last chance, a second chance.

• SnarrDarr
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

Okay, it's been almost a year since my last appeal. Reading back on it, I want to reinstate myself and be honest and truthful. I obviously lied, I was a scummy hacker. Now, if you want to remove my ban is your choice. However, I promise not to ever do it again, and if you do not want to unban my account, may I at least buy Battlefield again under a new account without a IP Ban? I promise you guys that I will never do it again. It was a massive mistake to ever do it and I've noticed that. After my recovery (messages that I sent in the past), I've really wanted to play battlefield recently. Haven't installed it because I remembered of my ban. I deeply apologize and I regret hacking/cheating in the game. I know words will probably come hard to believe, and all you can really do is take my trust, but if you can't. I totally understand. However, I want to admit that 10 months ago, I lied. I am trash. I only started hacking under suspicions that everyone else was hacking, because I've seen quite a few. I suppose I should've just sucked it up and reported them instead of stooping down to their level and I see that now. I've made a massive mistake, and am hoping I get another chance. If there was some way that I can prove that I'll never hack again, I will do it. If you've read this, thank you. I will own up to my idiocy and lack of integrity. If you don't accept, then I understand your choice. If you do, then I really appreciate it, and I thank you for taking your time to give me one last chance, a second chance.

SnarrDarr
    No