This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Levolevaquin
    User
    Member since June 12, 2020

Hey guys, still not sure what the issue is. My ban was lifted the other day and for some reason this account and my other account (paisleypark-01) is banned too for linked accounts. The issue is still with redkilla1 and the RC server. Please help.

Thanks much,

Mike 

• Levolevaquin
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You will need to claim any and all accounts that belong to you before we can process your appeal.

• Levolevaquin
    User

There are a few accounts that belong to me, Levolevaquin, paisleypark-01, and 1-800-rank-funk. My wife and kids also have accounts that the play on sometimes. My wife is (I think) mamakablow. My kids don't really play so much anymore so I don't even remember their user names. 

• Levolevaquin
    Retired Staff

You will need to claim ALL your accounts before we can process your appeal.

Seeing as how you created a forum account solely for PaisleyPark-01, I will remove that account from your other forum account so you can claim it under this one.

• Levolevaquin
    User

Yes, I did make that account to claim it, I just thought you had to do that. Okay, I'll work on it. Thanks much!

Mike

• Levolevaquin
    User

Okay, all accounts claimed. Thanks,

Mike

• Levolevaquin
    Retired Staff

BA3feFv.pngExplain those reports.

• Levolevaquin
    User

The first highlighted report is the one in question on the RC server. I opened a thread there just to let them know what I was doing. It was a golmud game and I was camping the stairs on A and B picking guys off as they came up with an occasional little bird.

The second highlighted report was on locker, same thing, camping with AEK picking guys off. 

The third report is Hainan, I think I was mostly using the UCAV and a DMR.

The fourth report was another locker, same thing, camping with a AEK.

Fifth report, again Hainan, mostly using UCAV and a DMR from the C roof. I use the UCAV quite frequently when I'm not playing paracel in a boat or other maps in vehicles. 

That's all I have. Sometimes have crappy games and sometimes have awesome games depending on how many friends we have playing together and communicating in teamspeak.

Thanks much,

Mike

• Levolevaquin
    Retired Staff

Those aren't awesome games. Those are games consistent with aimbot. Picking people off doesn't give you a 72% HSKR.

If you want to be unbanned you will need to replicate this battle report:

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1272728462471463360/910557634/

Same KDR, SPM, KPM, HSKR. You will have 72h to record, upload and post on this thread.

Do you agree to these terms?

• Levolevaquin
    User

I completely agree to those terms, at least I can try! LOL  I can't replicate if I basically have no server that I can join.

Thanks,

Mike

• Levolevaquin
    Retired Staff

Your ban will be temporarily lifted for 72h.

• Levolevaquin
    Retired Staff

Video must be a minimum resolution of 720p, 1080p preferred as well as 60fps+. No background audio will be permitted apart from game audio and a VOIP program such as Discord, Ventrilo, Teamspeak, etc. Recording should be from initial loading screen until ending scoreboard. No editing will be permitted.

Video must be uploaded with links to both the video and battle report posted here within 72 hours. It’s ok if the video is still processing when posting the link. 

https://bf4db.com/player/910557634

has been unbanned, and you have 72 hours as of 0900 EST on 06/17/2020.

• Levolevaquin
    User

Well, I just saw these requirements. I'll get back to working on it with the video requirements.

Thanks,

Mike

• Levolevaquin
    User

Alright guys, you know what? I tried. I've had a ton of fun with my friends, we grew a great platoon,  but maybe this is the time for it to end. I will miss it. I have a ton of recorded video that I've deleted because it doesn't meet your requests. And I'm sorry about that. I've played thousands of games and I've never done that before (the headshots) and I don't think I'll ever be able to do it again, lord knows I've been trying over these past few days. 

My only last plea is for you guys to understand that we've been playing together for so many years, I would hate to lose that. I would hate to lose my (I think) #6 in the world in the attack boat.... It's just a shame that it has come to this.

I understand your service, and it is important for gaming. I am not the enemy. I tried. I failed. 

Whatever the outcome is, I hope you guys take care. I give up. Again, I tried. I just can't replicate that. 

Thanks,

Mike

• Levolevaquin
    Retired Staff

Appeal Denied.