This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • skynetuk
    User
    Member since May 27, 2020

https://bf4db.com/player/236449771

I got my ban here over 1 year ago,  I am not very sure why ?

I have never hacked since my early days on BF2.  I can understand the general rules of what you and EA have.  So all servers run by 3rd parties ? Are there such servers that are EA official ?  I'm sure then the rules would be the same for all of them.

Many of the servers all have different rules. I admit sometimes I would go onto a server that only allows pistols and knife, which is fine because it will boost my pistol skills/score.  Is it wrong for me to do that ?  If so I am sorry and will not do it again.   skynetuk

• skynetuk
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Please provide reports showing that you did boost your stats. You can use bf4cheatreport.com to help you.

• skynetuk
    User

Hi, Thanks for your reply.  I tried using that link you sent me, but had no luck.

I can only say that I go on servers where it may be pistol/knife and the like, so I may get a high score with one particular weapon.   I help lots and lots of people find dogtags to complete Phantom assignment in that game, which are normally no kill servers,  Is it wrong for me to help them find or is that cheating ? I have all of the battlefield games from the first BF2 upto BF5,  I have never cheated in my view.

Many thanks again for your time.     skynetuk

• skynetuk
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

So if you go to servers that only do pistols and knives, do you want to explain the statistics with these weapons?

TMoGFQA.png

• skynetuk
    User

So they are not pistols ? would have been on another type of server. I can say they are not down to cheating whatever it is I am looking at.  I help lots of people in this game with assignments,,  Sorry if I have done something wrong, I clearly did not know I was doing wrong.  

• skynetuk
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The low KPM on those guns seems to add up with your story of stat padding.

Appeal Approved.