This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • nyanmonite
    Banned
    Member since September 20, 2017

Hello

I was issued a ban by burt

A little confused

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1770148982

First, the video that was used as evidence

I can explain

About recoil

This video has been reconverted from 20fps to 60fps using the "Frame Motion Interpolation" effect

This makes the recoil look small and the flicks look beautiful

"Zelnayn", one of the top players in Japan, He introduced this editing method.

http://bf4.j-cg.com/modules/team/teaminfo.php?tid=478

https://fpsjp.net/archives/249087

https://youtu.be/n09CLOehIfA

Many Asian players use this editing effect method

and MG4 stubby-only recoil control isn't difficult

And about spread

I'm not sure about this

I use the best internet in Japan

9d6be6212ea1f4f8b134c19616ee60b3.png

I have ping21 on JP server and hitreg is less than 10%

The hit of this bullet is normal for Japanese

Japanese player aren't as dissatisfied with terrible hitregs and netcode as overseas players(Korean, Chinese, etc)

I want to prove innocence

And why is this video valid as evidence?

This video uses multiple effects

1280x1024 resolution but 20fps video

The audio has also been edited

BANNING TERMS AND POLICY

https://bf4db.com/banning

Not violating this?

I have contributed a lot to bf4db so far

About 1800 reports

So honestly sad

In this case, what ban appeal material should I prepare?

And my next holiday is 3/22

It may not be possible to respond immediately

• nyanmonite
    Banned

"

Wrongful ban someone who has video evidence?

KeeCTuan-DRAGON-
    Non-staff players should not post on ban appeals

I'm talking about this video not meeting bf4db's prohibition policy
    This video uses multiple effects and uses frame interpolation technology, so it is a smooth 20 fps video and explains that the audio has also been edited
    e4904895ce976d82852e4b4391b4b7de.png

• nyanmonite
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

The raw 60fps clips with no editing from your video would be useful to have. If you can provide those it would be much appreciated.

• nyanmonite
    Banned

Unfortunately, I deleted the clip after uploading the video to YT

Why is this clip valid as evidence?

As explained

We made smooth 60fps video using motion interpolation technology for 20fps video

And I used the delay effect to make it look even smoother

To make the recoil look small and make the aim look beautiful

Many players do a lot of effects and editing for cool flag movies, right? Wrong?

The edited video should not be treated as evidence in bf4db

Is it special only in my case?

I think flag movies are treated as evidence and ban issuance is too unjust

If the edited video is valid as evidence

What is the ban policy for? decoration?

And what should I do for a ban appeal?

advice please

I've fought a lot of cheetahs with you

Has contributed a lot to bf4db so far

This unfair ban is too bad

• nyanmonite
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Why would you use editing to make your aim and recoil better than it actually is? Just to make yourself look like a better player and pad your ego? On top of that, we also had cheating people reporting other cheaters, so this argument is invalid. 

Regardless, record a video following our requirements stated in the ban appeal guide thread with MG4 where you get at the very least 4 kpm. You will have 72 hours. No editing, no sound except for the game ones. If you agree your ban will be lifted for 72 hours. After that we will talk. 

• nyanmonite
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Keectuan I made a thread literally days ago about not posting in other's appeal. Next time it's temp ban.
  • nyanmonite
    Administrator

To everyone who feels the need to express their opinion regarding untaso or any other cases - make a forum thread in another subsection of the website and discuss it freely there, or on discord server on #battlefield4 channel. Ban Appeals are strictly for staff members and the person in question and visible publicly for the sake of transparency. 

Thank you. 

• nyanmonite
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

Regardless, record a video following our requirements stated in the ban appeal guide thread with MG4 where you get at the very least 4 kpm. You will have 72 hours. No editing, no sound except for the game ones. If you agree your ban will be lifted for 72 hours. After that we will talk. 

Volt

Additionally, since your argument relies on the claim that an editing technique is what caused the apparent lack of recoil in the video, you will apply the same editing technique to the requested footage and upload that as a second video so we can see raw video and edited side by side

• nyanmonite
    Banned

"

Why would you use editing to make your aim and recoil better than it actually is? Just to make yourself look like a better player and pad your ego? On top of that, we also had cheating people reporting other cheaters, so this argument is invalid. 

Volt

It's a pointless question

People upload to YT because they want other players to watch their highlight video

Players collect good clips to make videos

It ’s natural to edit your video to look cool

MG4 play video will be recorded on my holiday

But currently there is no locker 60Hz server in Japan server

Was destroyed by a DDoS attack by China

I will play on a locker server in Hong Kong

Please understand that my performance is lower than the Japanese server because of high ping and bad netcode

However, KPM strives to achieve close to 4.

I'll let you know when I'm ready

And Burt's request is reasonable, but I think it is difficult in practice

Using this editing effect on long videos does not work

Will definitely fail

Volt's video can be submitted within 72 hours

Burt doesn't get the video she wants

Editing takes too long

It makes sense to use effects on good clips

But there is little point in using effects for dirty aim or bad recoil control

And also consider my game settings

Resolution is 1280x1024, scale 5: 4 enlargement

Fov is also the maximum

This setting alone makes the recoil really small

Even without editing, I think my recoil controls look smaller than players with lower Fov

As volt said for the time being

I'm going to record and submit my MG4 play on holiday

I ’ll let you know when it ’s ready

• nyanmonite
    Administrator

> bad netcode

unknown.png

Literally a screenshot from your montage. I have a much better reg on EU server than what you are showing. So let's not talk about that, already a bs.

>smooth 60fps video using motion interpolation technology for 20fps video. And I used the delay effect to make it look even smoother

And here is Wikipedia "form of video processing in which intermediate animation frames are generated between existing ones by means of interpolation, in an attempt to make animation more fluid, to compensate for display motion blur, and for fake slow motion effects.". So what, you went down from 60fps to 20fps by removing the bad frames with bad recoil and put some noise to fill it and add the fluidity and completely eliminate any visual recoil? I don't get what you are saying at all. Another bs.

> Using this editing effect on long videos does not work

Again Wiki. "Some video editing software and plugins offer motion interpolation effects to enhance digitally-slowed video. FFmpeg is a free software non-interactive tool with such functionality. Adobe After Effects has this in a feature called "Pixel Motion". The effects plugin "Twixtor" is available for most major video editing suites, and offers similar functionality."  Surely works. Eager to see the entire gameplay with this amazing effect and technique

> Resolution is 1280x1024, scale 5: 4 enlargement Fov is also the maximum This setting alone makes the recoil really small

It doesn't completely make it static either, it doesn't eliminate the horizontal recoil nor it affects the spread

None of the videos where you say people are using this sophisticated editing technique exhibit 0 recoil pattern. Eagerly waiting to see raw footage and how it looks after motion interpolation technology on 20fps video

• nyanmonite
    Banned

I was surprised

I think that general players including me will basically lose performance when playing on high ping servers

You may be different, but I can't play as dexterously like you

Because hit judgment is slow and hitreg is serious

The video was played on a 60Hz locker-only server in Japan

There is currently no 60Hz locker-only server in Japan

As I mentioned, it was destroyed by DDoS by China

So I'm going to record play video on 60Hz locker only server in Hong Kong

Definitely my performance will go down, but I'm aiming to achieve close to 4kpm

What I mean is to issue a ban based on the ban conditions and policies

You can see that this video has been edited by anyone

Don't use that video as evidence

Violation of the rules, this is a completely unfair ban

If this were legitimate, you would have had to change the bans and policies before issuing the ban

And there are a lot of videos uploaded to the world that have better recoil control than me

Do they all need to be banned with no recoil?

Flag video is a video that uses only really good scenes

Repeated re-conversion using frame interpolation and insertion of frame cut and simulated frame many times

This video is less than 2 minutes, but it took a few days to create the video

If you watch my unedited full round video

You should be able to see good, bad and various scenes of recoil control

Recoil control of MG4 is not difficult

However, when I'm unconsciously controlling recoil, shooting instantly, or shooting with a full tap, I think you can definitely see recoil

Watch the various shooting scenes in the full-round video and make a judgment

This unfair ban is too cruel

Currently bf4 anti-cheat PBBans and GGC are really garbage and useless

Fairfight is out of the question, ACI is also dung

The only excellent anti-cheat is BF4DB

So I really want you to take a legitimate response

Please don't ignore prohibitions and policies set by admin staff

I hope that your wonderful service will develop further

• nyanmonite
    Banned

Recorded full round video with MG4 play

video: https://youtu.be/HSsgZSzHVQc

BR: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1240824952791744960/1770148982/

KPM4 achieved

01711b6881160f4f2736fad875e386cf.png

Check out the various scenes in this video

Good recoil control and aim, poor recoil control and dirty aim

There are various scenes

I hope you will judge the right thing

If you see this video and still  say "You are a no recoil user"

Really lmao

Nonsense

Thank you for spending time on my ban appeal

• nyanmonite
    Banned

This is primarily due to Burt ignoring bf4db's prohibitions and policies and treating inappropriate videos as evidence videos

This is a ban and policy

755ff43554c53e5a903b7c298efeb79b.png

You can see that the conditions are not met except for the first item

The video is exactly 19.2fps exactly

There are multiple motion blur effects, delay effects, and more

The audio has also been edited

Using this edited incomplete video as evidence should not be an anti-cheat system

You made mistakes in the past and issued the wrong ban against a lot of pretty players, right?

Do you repeat the same?

In accordance with the bans and policies, you should not issue unreasonable bans

And I mainly use the “squatting and shooting” style

I don't know how to describe this style in English speaking countries

It means a style of shooting while repeatedly hitting "Crouch (HOLD)"

I use it in every scene of the video, can you really verify the recoil pattern accurately?

This is an unedited clip

Means this shooting style

I don't think my recoil control is good

Because there are many people who have good recoil control in videos of Asian locker players

And if I stand still and fire, or fire with a full tap

Definitely you can see my poor recoil control

It is imperfect and you should be able to see both good and bad during the full round

And i am not using heavy barrel attachment

Volt is wrong

You should be able to easily determine which barrel attachment you are using by watching the video

And I explained in the text "stubby only"

Why do you make such a mistake?

I'm surprised at his terrible misunderstanding

I hope that your wonderful service will develop further

Thank you

• nyanmonite
    Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um3wjcznd5c

• At 0:42 hipfire reticle doesn't expand after spraying for 9 bullets. There is nothing whatsoever in the game that can make the hipfire reticle static, no jumping to reset, crouch spam, etc do that.
    • 1:34 hipfire shot bullet lands precisely in the middle of the screen.
    • Medium/Long range MG4 sprays for 30 bullets show no signs of recoil or spread value increase
    • I also remember checking your profile before the ban was issued and I recall seeing your Heavy Barrel setup, it can also be heard on your montage, a very distinctive low frequency sound of heavy barrel indoors.
    • It was also a single round of MG4 as can be seen from your squad members and bf4cr reports. 
    • Video of Zelnayan has a substantial evidence of low fps, video looks like a very fast stop motion, you can also clearly see the recoil even tho he is tap firing
    • Motion interpretation aka slow motion effect leaves a ton of artifacts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3FGO64CTi8
    • None of what is  seen on Zelnayan video or the Ravic video is presented on your montage, it's a normal smooth 60 fps video with no artifacts or presence of low fps
    • Your appeal video shows how the same medium/long distance kills with MG4 are nowhere to be slicing through the enemies, your gameplay is very different, it's like 2 different people playing (your montage and your appeal video)

This all concludes the clear evidence of you using nospread cheats while playing with MG4.

APPEAL DENIED

edit: original video was set to private by the author, re-uploaded and commentary added https://youtu.be/5pAKZvFDOaU