This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ThePartyCrasher
    User
    Member since June 23, 2018

BF4DB Profile:

https://bf4db.com/player/255295005

Banreason:

#52120 AIMBOT (I was banned by Punkbuster not BF4DB)

Appeal:
    Hello, I found a thread on how to appeal a ban on this thread: (https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/139350/punkbuster-perma-ban/p9)   there have been many other who have been plagued with what I believe is a false positive, please view my stats as they speak for themselves. I am a very average player, that has had mostly bad play days. most of my plays I have a negative k/d. So that is how I do not understand this ban.  I have never hacked or used any software to make my game play better. Matter of fact this is quite embarrasing as friends have made statments that I am a hacker because of this ban. In the past I ran a Battlefield 4 Server (2 years) and was a straming admin. I have been a clan leader for years. I have done the Even Balance support ticket to no avail, they just send a form letter back and never even look at your stats as requested.

Lastly, I am a Police Officer and play BF4 with friends nightly until I was unfairly banned. I would hope you look at my stats and if you have any questions feel free to email me at [email removed for privacy]

Additional Information:

My stats: http://bf4stats.com/pc/ThePartyCrasher/

Even Balance Appeal: (Just going back and fourth): [moved to admin view]

I even stated to even balance I would do and .iso of my harddrive and send it to them for review. They still send the form letter

• ThePartyCrasher
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Punkbuster doesn't ban unless it is a Global Ban. Punkbuster simply kicks you when it detects something. It is up to third party anti-cheat services like us, GGC, PBBANS to enforce bans on those kicks.

You are currently banned by PBBANS and BF4DB. Your account does not have a global ban at this time.

We will lift the ban on your account if no evidence of cheating is found, however, any server running PBBANS/GGC will continue to kick you from the server due to being banned there. They will NOT lift your ban unless EvenBalance agrees that the violation was an error, and after reviewing your ticket it looks like they've stated that the violation is not an error.

Stand by while we conduct our investigation.

• ThePartyCrasher
    User
    Member since June 23, 2018

Thanks much, standing by

"

Punkbuster doesn't ban unless it is a Global Ban. Punkbuster simply kicks you when it detects something. It is up to third party anti-cheat services like us, GGC, PBBANS to enforce bans on those kicks.

You are currently banned by PBBANS and BF4DB. Your account does not have a global ban at this time.

We will lift the ban on your account if no evidence of cheating is found, however, any server running PBBANS/GGC will continue to kick you from the server due to being banned there. They will NOT lift your ban unless EvenBalance agrees that the violation was an error, and after reviewing your ticket it looks like they've stated that the violation is not an error.

Stand by while we conduct our investigation.

Angry_Cuban13

• ThePartyCrasher
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

And you got a Global ban now, looking at your ticket. Unfortunately we can not help you with that.

• ThePartyCrasher
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

A global ban means you are SOL. 

Appeal denied.