This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • dimethylarginine
    User
    Member since February 18, 2020

Soldier Name : dimethylarginine

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/594317345

Have You Claimed Your Soldier : Yes

Appeal: I've just loaded up BF4 for the first time in a long while to find out I am banned. I'm not sure why or how although the player page states it was due to suspicious stats. I can provide any evidence required that the account is mine. 

Thanks, Adam

• dimethylarginine
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hello,

Your stats are very suspicious and indicative of using an aimbot. Has your account been compromised?

• dimethylarginine
    User

Hi,

As far as I know my account has not been compromised. I use a password manager with randomly generated passwords so it's unlikely anyone got in.

Thanks

• dimethylarginine
    Retired Staff

Looking at IP usage currently, you appear to be in the UK? The suspect games were played in 2018 and from Russian and Ukrainian IP's. If you didn't have 2 factor authentication on then the complexity of your password probably had little effect on keeping players from accessing your account

July 17, 2018 was the first Russian IP used and use of Russian IP's continued up to January 17, 2019 when a Ukrainian IP was used.

• dimethylarginine
    User

I am in the UK, yes. That's annoying, what can I do about it?

• dimethylarginine
    Retired Staff

Not much you can do. Your account is your responsibility and if it was used to cheat which seems to be the case, your appeal is denied.